Chapter 6.

"HARRY!"

"Harry wake up!"

I woke up to shouting from male voices.

"He looks like he's holding some chick," observes a voice.

"Yeah, he probably used to it by now with all the chicks he sleeps with!" Scoffs another voice.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the rest of One Direction standing over Harry and I. I remember them from the interview yesterday. I looked over and I saw a shirtless Harry with an arm around my waist. Wait? Shirtless? I let out a scream and jumped backwards and fell of the bed.

Harry opened his eyes instantly and shot up out of the bed. He looked at me on the floor and asked if I was okay, completely ignoring his band mates.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh course we are Harry," answered Louis, "we're also up here," Louis continued by waving his hands in the air to gesture where they were.

Harry looked at his friends and sighed. "We're leaving today aren't we?" He questioned them and they nodded. "What time?"

"3 and it is," Liam paused before checking his watch, "10," he finished.

"Great we have time to go shopping!" Exclaimed Harry in my direction and I giggled. The rest of the boys stared at him in confusion.

"Whatever Harry," sighed Zayn and the boys left the room.

Harry jumped off the bed towards his suitcase on the ground and pulled on a t-shirt. He also pulled on a pair of jeans and then ran to the bathroom. He came out and looked at me.

"You're still not ready?" He asked me.

"Harry," I laughed, "that took you 5 minutes!" I laughed again, "plus, I don't have clothes remember?"

"Oh yeah," Harry looked at the ground with embarrassment, "that's why we're going shopping!" Harry quickly perked up.

"But Harry! I don't have money!" I told him.

"Ha!" He laughed, "I'm paying for you, duh?"

"No! I can't let you do that!" I protested.

"Oh yes you can! Im buying you clothes and your going to have to deal with it!"

"Oh Harry," I quickly got up and hugged him, "why are you so nice?"

"It's in the curls," he winked. "Now lets go!" He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of his room.

After the 10 minute car ride, we arrived at the shopping centre. Harry was holding my hand the whole time. A few girls noticed him and came up to us.

"H-h-hi Harry," the first girl stuttered. She looked about 14.

"Hey, love, what's your name?" He bent down to her hight and smiled sweetly at her.

"Abigail," the girl said.

"And you?" Harry looked up at her other friend who was slightly trembling. She also looked fourteen.

"Sarah," smiled the other girl. She seemed more confident.

"Would you girls like a picture or autograph?" Harry asked them.

"Yes please," Sarah replied.

"Is it ok?" Harry whispered to me as he stood up.

"Yes silly, they are your fans," I replied giggling.

"Ok," he smiled at me.  

Harry took the pictures and signed a couple autographs for the girls. He waved goodbye and grabbed my hand again.