Chapter 22.

*warning, this chapter is going to be filled with a lot a flashbacks of parts that have already been mentioned in the story but not told with the same exact words*

I scrolled up to find the last picture I took. Then, I looked at the one after that.

*Flashback Number 1!*

Harry and I just got back from shopping. He of course had to carry the bags into the hotel, including the one from Victoria’s Secret. I loved hanging out with Harry; he’s like the best guy ever!

“Thanks Harry,” I thanked him when we pulled into the parking lot. He quickly found a space and hurried to open my door. This time I didn’t slam his chest with it!

“You’re welcome love, anything for you love,” he was having too much time using the word ‘love’. I mentally laughed and he playfully bumped into me.

“Wait!” Harry stopped when we were close to the back door. I started freaking out, thinking something terrible had happened.

“What is it?!” I asked, worried.

“I don’t have your number!” Harry said in a serious tone.

“Oh my! Harry don’t ever do that again! I thought something bad happened!” I really did. Though I won’t ever admit it, it’s only been a day and I have grown very much attached to this green eyed boy. I laughed and handed him my phone.

I saw him make his contact and then open a new app. He extended his arm, “Smile!” He snapped the picture of the two of us and showed me. I was there in the camera and I don’t think anything could have wiped that smile off my face. That is until I saw four confusing faces looking at us.

*End of Flashback Number 1!*

I let a tear fall as I remembered the shopping day with Harry. I scrolled to the next picture.

*Flashback Number 2!”

“Take another picture?” Harry suggested. He seemed so shy to ask.

“Of course! Let me get my phone!” I ran to the bunk that was across from Harry’s and got my cell phone. I ran back and sat really close to Harry on purpose. I lifted my arm, “Say cheese!” I was acting foolish.

“Chheeeeeessseee!” Harry said while smiling. We were on the tour bus and very bored. The boys had gone out to get breakfast except Niall who was still sleeping.

*End of Flashback number 2!*

I remember this day. I attempted to prank call Harry but it didn’t work. Instead he forced me to sing and I didn’t care about embarrassing myself with him. He was so care free and didn’t focus on my flaws like everyone else.

Then we went to the amusement park. Harry spent like $40 on my just to win me a stuffed bear and didn’t care that it cost a lot. He just wanted me to be happy. We rode the Top Thrill first and then we rode a few others but I remember the first one the most because Harry said I was terrible at comebacks, which was indeed true. Then we all went to McDonalds. Harry accused me of starving myself but I denied. I have never done that and never will. Harry and I took selfies in the bathroom mirror of the men’s room. Louis walked in on us and started laughing at Harry. He took a picture and posted in on twitter of a dumbfounded Harry with a phone in his hands.