Chapter 20.

We made small conversation the rest of the way there. I could have sworn my voice was getting quieter along the way and when I looked in the car’s mirror on the visor and without pointing it out, you probably wouldn’t have noticed I was there. I was really starting to worry but honestly, I didn’t have the energy to worry. I was mostly focused on the clouds in the stars in the sky that seemed to be moving closer and closer to the ground.

“Nicole!” Harry’s voice brought me out of my day dream. “We’re almost there!”

“How many minutes?” I yawned.

“15 more minutes,” he informed me. “Do you know what hospital we should go to?”

“Well, I lived around this place that was a rural area so it’s probably the hospital on Chase Street,” I told him as my eyes were drifting closed.

(A/N: not sure the exact place! This is just pretend)

“Nicks, don’t fall asleep on me, I don’t know if you will ever wake up,” Harry sounded so frightened but I found it very challenging to keep my eyes open.

“But Harry, it’s so hard…” I trailed off. My legs felt numb.

“Don’t do this to me Nicole! We are so close. Just five more minutes hang in there!” Harry was panicking, I could tell. The only problem was that observation was my only sense that seemed to be working at the moment.

“Just a little nap,” my eyes kept opening and closing.

“NO!” Harry screamed which caused my heart to race. Only now did I realise that it was beating at a slow rate until he scared me.

“Please?” I begged.

“Look! We’re here let’s go!” Harry found a parking spot. When he told me to come with him, I couldn’t move my legs.

“Harry!” I whined, “My legs won’t move!”

“Oh shit, oh shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! I can barely see you now! Come on! We are finally here we need to go get up there! Come on, please, we are here!” Harry was almost crying now, I saw the tears fill his eyes. I feel bad for him because I feel like that lazy girl who doesn’t do anything and makes other people do all her work, but I can’t help it.

“Fuck it,” Harry opened my door wide open and unbuckled my seat belt in a rush. He lifted me up and rushed in the hospital. He ran up to the front desk and I must admit, he must look crazy to look like he was carrying someone. “Where is Nicole Taylor’s room?” He asked the receptionist, very impatiently. She looked at him confused before realising he was famous.

“Room 205. That’s on the second floor,” she told him smiling.

He mumbled a “thanks” and ran away towards the elevator. He pressed the button to go up but he waited about 3 seconds before saying “fuck” and running towards the stairs.

My eyes almost closed several times as he ran up the steps but because I was basically jumping up in down, it helped me stay awake.

“Nicole, stay with me, we’re almost there,” Harry shed a tear.

“Mhmm…” I moaned.

“Where is room 205?” Harry asked a passing nurse.

She pointed forward in the direction Harry was going. He ran down the hallway but I didn’t wait for him to get there. By then, my eyes had closed and I couldn’t hear anything as I felt myself drift away out of Harry’s arms and into nothing. The only thing I heard before I fell into a deep sleep was a long never ending beep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Author's Note:

this is really short but i had to get to the point. 

if you are being considerate and reading this, you will learn, i HATE stories with death in it. Hopefully that will give you an idea on what will happen next. 

THE STORY IS NOT DONE YET SO NO WORRIES! i have a lot more ideas for it. 

VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!

Kara:*

QOTD:

I should call these Questions of the Chapter:

OKay, here's my question: guess what i'm watching? mwahahhhaha