Chapter 26

Tahlia's POV:

"Tahlia!" A round of screams filled my ears as I walked through the door of the boys flat. I smiled and looked up to see four smiling boys staring at me.

"I'm back!" I said waving my hand around. They all cheered and ran towards me, wrapping me in a group hug. I could hear Harry's deep chuckle behind me. I pulled away from the boys and smiled.

"Let's go put your stuff away" Harry whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed him up the stairs and to the guest room. I walked in and smiled, everything had been packed up and cleaned. The bed was made, the floor was spotless and each dresser looked like it had been wiped over a million times.

"Did you guy's actually clean?" I chuckled sarcastically.

"Ha Ha Ha" he said back, his voice filled with just as much sarcasm as mine. "And yes, we did if you were wondering" he smirked. I shook my head with a smile and walked into the bathroom. I bit my gums and walked inside, all of the blood stains were gone. I looked in the draws and found only make-up tools, a tooth brush, toothpaste, brush, and some soap.

"You got rid of it?" I asked quietly. I turned my head to look at him, he stared at me with caring eyes.

"I don't want you hurting yourself anymore" he sighed. I looked at my feet, anywhere but him. Arm wrapped around my body and pulled me towards them. "I'm sorry" Harry's voice whispered in my ear, a wave of sparks rolling down my back at the sound.

"Why are you sorry?" I frowned, pulling away from him and placing my hands on his chest. His arms were still tight around my waist, if anything tighter. A small smile appeared on his face, but quickly disappeared.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop him from hurting you earlier, if I had known, that bastard would've been dead in minutes" his voice went from a soft, caring tone to a cold, hateful one. I smiled and hugged him again.

"It's okay Harry, you didn't even know I existed" I chuckled, trying to lighten to mood. He shook his head and hugged me tighter.

"I really am sorry" he sighed. I sighed.

"Harry, right now in my life you and the boys are the best thing that's happened to me since I was 3. You've bought me clothes, given me a roof to live under, and given me something I haven't had my entire life; friendship! There's nothing to be sorry about" I said seriously. He smiled, showing off his perfect teeth and dimples. "Thank you, for everything" I mumbled.

I let go of him and walked out of the bathroom, I could hear his footsteps behind me. "Want to help me make dinner?" he smiled. I turned on my heel and bit my lip.

"I don't even know how to cook..." I spoke shyly.

"That's why I'll teach you. Duh!" he said as if it were obvious before grabbing my wrist and pulling me out of the room. I raised an eyebrow at him once we were down the bottom of the stairs.

"You're crazy you know that?" I teased, pushing past him and into the kitchen.

"And you, are beautiful" I could hear the smirk in his voice and feel the heat rise to my cheeks. He laughed when he saw my face and opened the fridge while I sat on the table. I dangled my legs back and forth, watching him search through the fridge. A familiar Irish accent filled my ears, making me snap my head to the right to see Niall standing there looking at Harry. His eyes flicked to me and sent me a friendly smile, then went back to Harry.

"Hazza, are you making food?" Niall asked. I smirked at his nickname.

"How does spaghetti sound?" Harry asked, popping his head out from behind the fridge door. I bit back a laugh at how stupid it looked. Harry's eyes landed on me and I watched the smile tug at his lips.

"Spaghetti it is!" Niall called, turning on his heal and walking out of the room. I waited for his footsteps to silence and turned back to Harry with a smirk on my face.

"Hazza" I smirked. He turned and raised his eyebrows.

"What's wrong with that?" he asked turning back to the fridge. He started pulling out jars of sauces and placing them on the bench. He then shut the fridge door and walked over to the cupboard and searching through it.

"Nothing" I shrugged. "Hazza..." I giggled. He turned to me and narrowed his eyes. After he finished getting all the ingredients, he chucked a piece of clothing at me. I frowned and unfolded it. "What is it?" I asked, confused.

"An apron" He stated, putting his own on. I followed his action and pulled the string over my head to hang off my neck. He chuckled, looking at me and motioned for me to come over to him. "Come here, I'll help you". I walked over to him and turned around, lifting up my hair for him to tie the string. I could feel his fingers brush against my skin, sending shivers all over my body. His hands trailed down my back and stopped to tie the other string. I turned back around once he had finished and smiled. "Now, let's do some cooking!" he cheered making me laugh.

..........

Sorry If this was a really crap chapter -.- I'm really tired and being really lazy right now :P haha, hope you liked it! If you didn't I'm sorry! :L x