Chapter 50

ERMEGAWD GUYS, LAST CHAPTER! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T WARN YOU BUT THERE'S BEEN A CHANGE OF PLANS. ALTHOUGH, I'M GONNA TRY MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG FOR MY LOVELY READERS :* because I love you all duh.

BUT THERE WILL BE A SHORT EPILOUGE SO YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
...........................

Tahlia's POV:

"Lux! Be careful!" I screeched, watching as the toddler played with a white paint can. I sighed as she giggled and sent me a cheeky grin. Harry laughed next to me as I stroked the paint brush along the wall, we had just finished painting Lux's room. After it's dried, we're going to move all of her new furniture in here and that'll be the whole flat done.

"She's just playing with the can." Harry said in a mocking tone. I glared at him.

"She could drop it on her foot or something." I huffed, dipping the paint brush into the can again. Harry laughed.

"She's sitting down, Tahlia." He laughed again as I glared at him, without thinking I dipped my fingers into the pink paint and smeared it across his face. He stopped laughing immediately and his mouth dropped. I giggled as he stood, still shocked.

"You did not just do that!" He groaned. I smiled sarcastically and nodded. He glared at me and dipped his fingers back in the paint. My eyes widened and I backed away. He smirked at me and held his hand out. I shook my head rapidly.

"No, no, no, no!" I screamed as he wrapped an arm around my waist. He chuckled as I squirmed in his grasp.

"Stop moving!" He ordered, I did as told and groaned. I guess this was my payback. Gently, he swiped two fingers over my right cheek, then left, then pressed one finger on the tip of my nose. He smiled, popping out his dimples at his work. "Not you're a cat." He laughed. I rolled my eyes as Lux and Harry both started laughing at me.

"Bully." I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his back at me and I gasped, then looked to Lux. I clutched my chest, as if it were hurting as Lux stuck her tongue out at Harry. "Now you've taught her bad manners!" I smirked. Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Me? What about you?" He accused playfully. I shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"I don't know, what about me?" I played along. His eyes turned to slits as he gripped my waist and tugged me closer to him so our chests were touching. We both smiled as we leaned in and pressed our lips together. It was short and sweet, but the butterflies in my stomach still set off like wild fire. We pulled away and before I knew it, I was on the floor in a heap of laughter. Harry cocked his head to the side, confused. He looked so vulnerable and cute.

"Y-You have pink on your nose now!" I laughed, finding it hard to breathe. My hands gripped my sides as they began to hurt and I sat up. Harry smiled and shook his head. We heard a popping noise and both of our heads snapped to Lux, the white paint can was opened and her hands were covered in the liquid. I gasped and snatched the paint off her before she spilt any more. "Lux!" I whined as she smiled cheekily at me again. She stood from her seat and waddled over to the wall. I turned away, trying to put the lid back on but failing horribly.

"Uh.. Tahlia, we have a bit of a problem." Harry said nervously. I turned around and found two, white hand prints on the newly painted wall. I gasped again and groaned loudly. Lux giggled slightly as Harry shook his head at her, but a small smile was on his face. He could never be mad at her, I swear. "It doesn't look that bad?" He said, although it came out as a question. I eyed the tiny hand prints for a few seconds before an idea popped into my head.

I grabbed the paint can and dipped both of my hands in them, covering them in the white liquid. "Harry, put your hands in the paint." I ordered, he raised an eyebrow but didn't question and followed as I said. I knelt down next to Lux and sent her a playful glare. "You missy, are lucky I can fix this." I scolded. She gave me a gummy smile and clapped her hands. I laughed and pressed my hands against the wall, right next to Lux's.

Harry knelt down next to me and I nodded towards the spot on the wall that was next to my hands. He seemed to get the idea and pressed his much larger hands against the wall. I took mine off after around 10 seconds and smiled. Harry copied my actions and released his hands from the wall. "That looks better." I smiled. He nodded his head, smirking and popping out one of his dimples.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I leant my head on his shoulder. He sighed deeply and kissed my forehead. "Tahlia, I have something important to ask you." He said, seriously. I sat up straight and looked him in the eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, worried. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Everything is fine, I just need to ask you..." He trailed off. I nodded my head.

"Ask me what?" I asked curiously.

"Well... I know we're young, but honestly I think you're the one for me Tahlia. You're the one I can open up to completely, the one I get butterflies from just by looking at you now, the one I can kiss and feel on top of the world. And for us to meet in the most strangest and saddest way possible, I find that rare. Watching you go from the worst, to something great just by these past couple months has really shown me how special you are to me. You may think you're not perfect, or not wanted. But to me, you are all of those things and more. I love you more than anything Tahlia, and I'm sorry this isn't the most special way to ask nor am I prepared for it," His little speech brought tears to my eyes and I had to cup a hand over my mouth from the sobs. "But, will you marry me?" My heart stopped.

In all of my life, I never thought I would hear those words being said to me. I never thought I'd have someone to love, someone to wake up to and cuddle and kiss. Someone to be there for me. Yet here I was, in front of me, the man of my dreams is asking my hand in marriage. I quickly wiped my eyes.

"Yes!" I croaked out through tears and laughter. I jumped into his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his passionately. Our lips moulded together as our tongues wrestled. Sparks ignited inside of me as I moaned into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his soft, curls and received a moan back, it was deep and rough. I pulled away, remembering there was a child in the room and smiled, happily at him. Fresh tears still ran my face, making Harry cup my cheek and wipe them away with his thumb. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and I hugged him tightly.

Lux slipped in, under my arms and squealed. I pulled away again, laughing as she sat in both mine and Harry's laps. I pushed back her blonde hair and smiled at her, kissing her head.

It's amazing how you can go from the very bottom, to the top of the world in just days. Who tells you never to talk to strangers? Because you never know, that stranger may just be the love of you're life.

...........................

*drowns in tears* ITS OVER OH MY LORD NO :'( I'M GIVING MYSELF FEELS FROM THIS THOUGH, FANFIC NUMBER 2 FINISHED UGH! :( THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, YOU'RE LOVELY COMMENTS AND FOR JUST TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

But don't be sad yet, there's still the epilogue c:

A massive thank you again to all of my readers, I ily you all 5eva cause 4eva ain't long enougggggh!

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFICTIONS, THERE'S A ZAYN ONE COMING AND A NIALL ONE ALREADY POSTED! :D

~k e l s e y x