Chapter 31

Tahlia's POV:

"Guys, Eleanor is coming over!" Louis cheered, throwing his hands in the air. I smiled slightly, he's told me about Eleanor, he speaks with so much love in his eyes when she's mentioned. You could practically see how crazily in love he was with her, and I'd guess she'd be the same.

"Does this mean I can meet her?" I said excitedly. He smiled widely and nodded. Okay, so I may be a little nervous. I've never met another girl other than my mother, but even then I was too young to remember what it was like. I wonder what she looks like, I've been told she's absolutely gorgeous but I'll be the judge of that. I don't doubt she is though. I stood from my seat and walked up the stairs without speaking to anyone. I walked into my room and straight to my closet, putting on some simple stone washed skinny jeans and a lose shirt that hung off one of my shoulders. I ran a brush through my hair quickly before sitting down on my bed and scrolling through my phone.

A gentle knock from the door made my head snap up. Harry stood there with a small smile. "You alright?" He asked, concerned. I nodded, frowning slightly.

"I'm great, why?" I asked. He sighed relieved.

"Oh, good. I thought something was wrong because you just left silently." He chuckled, walking over and placing himself opposite to me. I chuckled slightly and rubbed my thumb over my screen.

"Do you recon you could help me out?" I asked, holding out the phone. He smiled and nodded, taking the phone off me. "I have a list of songs in my notes that I'd like." I said quietly. He went into my notes, mumbling the names of the songs.

"Resolution by Matt Corby, Everyone's Waiting by Missy Higgins, Marilyn Monroe by Nicki Minaj?" He chuckled at the last one. I nodded. (A/N: Harry's favourite song is Resolution :3)

"It's a good song!" I defended, shrugging my shoulders. He chuckled and continued to read through the list.

"And... Little Things by One Direction?..." he mumbled quietly with a small smiled. I smiled and examined his face. His eyes glowed with happiness. "You've heard our song before?" he asked with a cute smile, not like his usual smirk, this one was meaningful. I nodded.

"It's my favourite." I whispered with a small smile. He smiled wider, showing off his perfect, white teeth and cute dimples.

"That's good." He whispered, leaning closer. I let out a small laugh and turned away from him, looking at the phone.

"So, can you help me with it?" I asked changing the subject. He stood up from the bed and turned to me.

"Yeah, I'll be done soon. Oh, and I was wondering do you mind if close friends of ours come over? Maddi and Alexis? As well as Eleanor?" he asked. I smiled widely and nodded.

"I think it'd be nice to have other girls to socialise with." I giggled. He stuck his tongue out at me, jokingly.

"Well, just go chill with Zayn I'm sure he can help you out with that." He laughed, walking out. I didn't quite get that but shrugged it off. (A/N: BSE joke guys). He disappeared behind the door and I sat there in silence.

"Tahlia! Come down here, we have guests!" Louis's voice yelled from downstairs. I shot up from my seat, excited and nervous at the same time. My feet carried me down the stairs and there stood three absolutely gorgeous girls. One stood beside Louis, I'm guessing is Eleanor. Her brown hair was tied up into a messy bun and a beautiful smile plastered on her lips.

My eyes travelled down the line to another stunning girl, her red-dyed hair cascaded down her shoulders and dimples, just like Harry's, stood out with her smile. I then turned my attention to a dark chocolate headed girl. She was just as gorgeous as the first two.