Jungkook: WINTER CASTLE

"What do you want to do when the first snow fall?" You asked jungkook viewing the landscape of seoul from your rooftop house.

The night view was amazing and it took your breath-away.

"What do you want to do when the first snow fall?" Jungkook repeats your question looking at you smiling as though he was thinking the same thing.

"What? Me?" You asked making eye contact with him.

Jungkook smiled.

"I want to run in the snow and build a snowman together." You smiled shyly.

"Together?" Jungkook asked as if he didn't know what you mean.

"Why you don't want to?" You asked looking away from his eyes.

"I was just kidding. Of course i want too. We can build a snowcastle and ride a sledge." Jungkook suggested.

"Snowcastle?" You said interested in his idea making eye contact again.

"Yeah. I can teach you." He smiled shyly.

"Sure. I would love to." You smiled back.

One week later

"Jungkook! It's the first snow!" You exclaimed excitedly stretching your hands out to catch the fallen snow and looked up at the sky.

Jungkook looked at you being excited and turned you to face him.

"You know what it means?" Jungkook grin.

"Snowball fight!" You exclaimed bending down to gather snow with your hands to make a snowball. You threw it at jungkook's face.

"Bullseye!" You exclaimed running away from him.

Jungkook wiped his face and he too gather the largest snowball and threw at you.

"Missed me." You stick your tongue out to him and take cover.

He make a lot of snowball and was chasing you around. It was so much fun! When you had no energy left you lay down on the snow making snow angels with jungkook.

"That was fun!" You exclaimed looking at the clear blue sky.

"Yeah. Im glad you like it. You have been sad lately." He said lying on his side.

"You notice? Is it obvious?" You asked surprised turning to your side too, making eye contact with him.

"But nonetheless, you had fun today. That was my objective, to make you happy." He said never leaving your eyes and smiled shyly.

You were speechless and looked away from his eyes due to shyness. You cleared your throat and smiled shyly.

"You said you're going to teach me to make snowcastle. When will that be?" You asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Come on. I'll show you now." He said standing up as he held your hand in his and he took you to the pile of snow.

He bend down together with you and start building a snowcastle.

"Wow. It is beautiful. I've never seen something like this before. Totally different from a sandcastle." You said awestruck at the beauty of the snowcastle.

The castle was huge with a brick wall, a window and sharp pointed ceiling. The snowcastle was white and glistering.

"I want it to stay like this forever." You pout.

"Of course you can." Jungkook said touching-up the castle.

"How. When it is summer the castle will melt." You said looking at him with puppy eyes.

"Hmmmm." He was thinking.

"Wait! I can take a picture." You said taking out your phone.

"Jungkook hurry! Come here and take a picture with me." You said.

Jungkook shyly moved beside you with the snowcastle in the view and smiled.

"Nice!" You exclaimed.

"By the way, jungkook, will we ever live in a castle?" You asked looking at the picture that you just took.

"Well.. i can build a house like this when we grow up." He said.

"You would?" You asked.

"Yes. For you i would do anything." He smiled.

You smiled back.

"I build this snowcastle a prototype for you. Us. When we grow up i'll build the real thing but you already knew what was on my mind." He said.

"Really! Us? What do you mean?" You asked.

"I want to live with you. Will you live with me?" He asked.

"Yes." You said hiding the smile.

"I have the greatest gift with me and that is you. You completed me. Without you is like living with no air. You are like a missing puzzle i've been looking for but now i found you. Finally the missing puzzle is completed. You made me happy. Thanks for wanting to live with me. I'll promise to build us the house of your dream." He said holding your hand and making eye contact with you.

He is being so sweet to you.

"I don't know what to say. You made me happy. Im lucky i met you. Any girl would be jealous. Now i can die happy." You said almost in tears.

"Don't cry. Im the one who should said that im lucky to met a girl like you." He said wiping your tears away.

"I love you y/n." He said slowly leaning in and kissed you.

"I love you too." You said after he broke the heated kiss.

~~~~~
I hope you like it!

-El 🐰