BTS: HIKING

Jimin: It's been awhile since i went hiking. I missed hiking. Namjoon hyung, let's go.

RM: Let's wait for the rest. Ya! Hurry up!

Suga: What is hiking? I'll just hike back to the car.

Jungkook: hyung you only took a step.

Suga: yea. *goes back inside the car*

Jungkook: Hiking is not my thing. Namjoon hyung, i'll just stay he-

RM: Whoever reaches the top first, i'll buy lamb skewers.

Jungkook: LAMB SKEWERS. Did you say LAAAAAAMB SKEEERWEEEERS!!! *Runs up the mountain with full speed*

RM: *keeps on tripping on small rocks* aish! I should have wea- *tripped and rolled down the mountain* AAAAAH! SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEE!!

Jimin:  HYUNG IM COMI- UH!*Runs to stop RM but he too tripped and rolled down the mountain*

V: *Interacts with all the animals he encounters along the way, instead of hiking, he was chasing butterfly*

Jin: Who plan this outing. This sucks. It's so hot. Im getting tanned. *Busy looking at the mirror, he heard a scream and the rocks shake*

Jin: What is th- AAAAH *RM and jimin rolled towards jin and he was pulled by RM.*

J-hope: Where are the rest? I thought they were behind me?

Jungkook: Hyung! Im first! WHOHOOOOO WHERE IS MY LAMB SKEWERS. wait- why are you alone? Where are the rest?

J-hope: My sentiments exactly.

They waited for minutes, soon turned to hours. They didn't come back.

I hoped you liked it ^^

-El 🐢