BTS: STALKERS

Jin:*looking through his binoculars*

Jin: She is mine. Her face, body all mine.

*grit his teeth and clenched his fist*

Jungkook: *obsessed with you and everything you do* *everywhere you go he would follow you from a distance. He knows everything about you*

Jungkook: im going to make you mine

*creep behind you*

Jimin: *store cameras everywhere in your house and when you are changing he know what underwear and bra you are wearing. He have seen you naked everytime because he has cameras in your bathroom at every angle*

Jimin: oh my god. Her body is like a blessing.

*smirk*

Jimin: she is mine and only mine. I'll make sure of it and no other guy will get her. If they do, i'll kill them.

*smirk*

Jimin: she is too beautiful. Oh god!

J-hope:*tries every possible way to seduce you.*

Suga: *he wants you but stalks you from his bed and would always falls asleep while watching you.*

RM: *same as jimin he would install cctv everywhere in your house even in small spaces* *his house is full of technologies with you in it.*

RM: I shall give her presents everyday.

*gives you huge teddy bears but store cctv inside it and he hears everything you say*

RM: Y/N i'll make you mine. You're going to be mine. I love you. I love you so much!

V: *stalks all you sns and would follow you from a distance.* *writes note on his dairy to keep updated about you. He would always buy you presents and you would never know it was from him* *one day he asked you out*

You: okay

V:cool i'll pick you up.

V: did you like my presents?

You: they were from you? *shy* thank you. They are beautiful.

V:not as beautiful as you.

You: *looked down.*

You:t-thank you.

*you don't know that he is your stalker*

V:*whispers to himself* you're mine. Only mine. *smirks*

~

Oh my god. If they are really stalkers, they are so creepy and scary. But the scariest is jimin and RM, they install cctv at every corner of your house and jimin saw you naked. Naked i repeat!

Let me ask you a question.
If they were stalkers and they stalk you, what would you do? Comment what would you do, i want to know too. Im curious ^^.

I hope you like it ^^

-El 🐰