Chapter V. Giggles and hallucinations

"Haha..Nampucha, bitin naman yung dvd mo. Sana hinintay mo nalang yung complete season ng Heroes." I felt his sink his teeth slowly to the flesh of my arm. I giggled. “Hiniram ko nga lang yan. As if nanood ka…Iba naman ginawa mo eh."

"You enjoyed it naman…" He whispered in my ear.

I’m loving life. Really. My album’s almost done. A mall tour is on the way. I have a loving boyfriend by my side. What more can anyone ask for?

"I wish I had that policeman’s power. Whazz his name?" He raised his face to look into mine. “Matt Parkman." I answered. “Why him? Me, I’d like..hmm…-"

"So that I won’t ask why you suddenly become quiet. I’m getting scared, you know." He went back on to biting my arm.

I was suddenly lost for words.

"Katulad nyan." He stopped chewing my arm and was sitting up straight beside me, staring blankly ahead. “He’s coming back right?"

I don’t know what to say. I played with the string that’s sticking out of my shirt. I can’t lie anymore. I’ve been living in one since Vito returned. Always finding reasons not to spend time with him just to stay with Vito. Thinking about Vito even when I’m not with him, thinking of him everytime. It suddenly became all about Vito. Again.

"What do you want me to do Alex? Pretend that I don’t know that silence means yes? Tangina!" He rose to leave. I watched him strode towards the kitchen. I don’t know what to do.

**

"See, tumatahimik ka talaga eh. Is there anything wrong? Or pressure lang yan sa impending stardom mo?"

Huh?

Thank god I was just imagining things. He can’t figure this out.

"Ah… you know how I lost myself when you start biting me…” Then I started biting him back, crawling on top of him.

"Am I to blame if I find you delectable Ms. Rockstar?" He chuckled as I slowly felt his hands languidly massaging my back, making everything heat up between us. He pulled me down, making me sit on his lap, he giggled slightly.

"Bakit ka ba giggle ng giggle?"

"Wala lang." Then he pulled me to a kiss. “I’m just happy coz I have you."