Chapter VI. Abducted

In fits of giggles.

"Stop please." I laughed as he collapsed beside me. The smell of his musky sweat strong in my nose. I tried to sit up, but every bone in my body felt like it’s made of jelly. I crawled closer to him, laying my head on his chest.

"So are you now convinced that I missed you?" The question had its usual hint of naughtiness. I moved closer, molding my body to his, not minding the nagging feeling of immorality of what I’m doing.

"Yes, Mr. Vito Buencamino. You have this unique style of proving it. It wasn’t hard for me to believe you." I grinned and buried my face to his chest.

"What?! It wasn’t hard for you? That’s the hardest na…Next thing harder would be what? bato?"

I giggled, sending warm breath on his skin. I could feel him slowly take in breath. I ran my palm absentmindedly on his flat stomach as silence slowly creeps in between us. He in return playing with my hair, combing and ruffling it, just like what he used to do before. “Alex…my  
princess…”

"Hmm?”

"Nothing…" His voice trailed away in its usual fashion making me crave of knowing what’s in his mind. I felt him reach out for my hand, and brought to his lips and started kissing each fingertip. Every touch of his lips sends jolts of electricity everywhere.

"You’re making me want you again but I’m still too weak. And I have a gig to attend to later.”

"Just one more." He slid my head away from his chest. Then he sat up and went on top of me. I bit my lips as I close my eyes and waited for him to make his move. Moments later, I could feel the sheets sliding away from my body. The cold air meeting the slow heat that’s flowing from me, making goose bumps shot out on my skin. A kiss landed on my chest. His soft lips lingering, nuzzling my skin. His hand held mine, pinning them on my sides. I could feel myself arching, needing to meet his body. I parted my legs in invitation.

Underneath the scattered pile of clothes, hastily taken off, a lone phone lay ignored. Beeping helplessly.