Chapter 20

2016!!! New Year so I wanted to finish off this story and work on my other books. Hope everyone had a blessed 2015 and I wish you the best for 2016!

Jenny's POV

"Honey I'm home!" I say as I enter my mothers house. The guys and I are staying here for 2 days. "Jenny!!" I hear two little voices that I know now belong to Jaylyn and Joe Felix. "Hey mushrooms." I say as I ingulf them in a hug.

"Hey sweetie how are you." Mother says as she walks in to the living room. She pulls me into a hug and squeezes the oxygen out of me. "Good." I say a fake smile plastered on my face. "Are you sure?" She says, concern in her voice. "It's nothing, mom." I say, smiling. She hugs me again then smiles. I don't like lying to anyone.

I didn't mean what I said to Cindy I was just pissed but I already made up my mind. I am going to move away but I'll help take care of that baby. "Wow Jenny you're so thankful for helping me." Kian says walking in with our bags. "Jenny go help him out." Mom demands. "You were so nice right now, what happened." I say, laughing. "Whoops." She says, shrugging. I stick my tongue out at her and go help Kian bring the bags up to the guest room.

Connor, Ricky, and Trevor are staying at my dad's house while Kian, Jc, and I are staying at my moms house. Sam is only flying in for the meet-n-greet then leaving that same day. "Okay, hurry Kian we have to go get ready for the meet-n-greet which starts in 2 hours." I say looking through my suitcase for an outfit. "I'm already in the shower." I hear Kian say from the bathroom. I smirk at the thought of him in the restroom all naked.  I giggle to no one in particular.

I pick out my blue high waisted jean shorts with a white knitted sweater.  For shoes I pick my white high tops with my initials on the side. I connect my straightener and grab some towels from the bin where my mom keeps them. "Kian hurry up in there." I yell over the water, pounding over and over on the door. The door opens up to a naked Kian. Just kidding Kian opens the door with a towel around his waist.

I push him out the doorway and get in the bathroom. I start a new shower and ten minutes later I come out get dressed and let Kian do his hair then I blow dry mine. I go sit on the chair where I have my make up and hair accessories. "I want to do your make up." Kian says grabbing my red lip stick. I snatch it away from him and set it down.

"We should make a video about that then." I say smirking at him. He gently places his lips on mine and kisses me softly. After we pull away I smirk at him and see a tent in his pants. "Wow you get turned on fast." I say giggling.

"Only for you baby." He says whispering in my ear.  His voice sends chills down my spine. I push him onto my bed and start kissing his lips. I suck on his neck and feel his hard on getting harder. I gasp as he touches my ass. I giggle and kiss him softly.

(A/N This bitch is trying to get some 😂)

I get off of him like nothing happened and go back to my hair. I turn to him and see him pouting.

(A/N Stop playing him motherfucker. Just kidding, Im making her 😂)

I straighten my hair and I notice Kian is holding back tears. "Babe what's wrong?" I say sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What if I ever lose you? I cant live without you." He says his voice breaking. My eyes widen. "Why would you think this?" I say, feeling judged.

"Because of this." He says showing me his phone. It was a picture of my friend, Jason, and I hugging. "We met up before and that photo is like 3 months old you have nothing to worry about." I say kissing his cheek.

He tries to hid his face to show me he isn't crying. I smile at him and start to sing him one of my songs I wrote about him when he was crying that day in the hospital.  I published it and it hit #1 on iTunes and #2 in the Billboard 100.

(A/N: I don't think I wrote the hospital scene. It was only Jenny fainted, Kian got scared and yeah 🙈)

(I love it when you cry by Steve Aoki ft Moxie cover by Lia Marie Johnson but lets pretend she wrote it and sounds a bit like Lia when she sings)

Feels like you're a world away

As were lying is this bed together

How you gonna say nothing

Baby you could stay this numb forever

Hit from the back do me like that

Boy that really ain't enough

There is something to say about feeling no pain

Its sexy when your choking up

I love it when you cry

It shows that your alive

I love it when you cry

The tears bring out your eyes

Oh oh

The tears bring out your eyes

Oh oh

The tears bring out your eyes

Baby when you say my name say it like you really really want it

I want you to feel again

Soldier boy don't be so diamond hearted

Hit from the back do me like that

Boy that really ain't enough

There is something to say about feeling no pain

Its sexy when your choking up

I love it when you cry

It shows that your alive

I love it when you cry

The tears bring out your eyes

Oh oh

The tears bring out your eyes

Oh oh 

The tears bring out your eyes

(A/N I just wrote that to get a longer chapter. Whoops.😐)

After I finish singing to him I kiss his cheek. "Let me finish my make up then we'll go." I say as he nods. I grab the red lip stick Kian had and apply it to myself.  I curl my eyelashes and apply some mascara on.

I put on some concealer to cover the bags under my eyes and move my side bangs more to the middle and try to cover the zit that decided to appear today on my forehead. The struggles of being a teenage girl.

(A/N: Jenny is me. I'm Jenny no discussion)

I grab my phone and pen. "Jc are you ready yet!" I yell at Jc. "I'm down stairs with the guys!" I hear him yell back. "Okay lets go." I say, interlocking my hand with Kian's and walking down stairs. We enter the car and we drive off.

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Everyone welcome Joe Felix and Jaylyn!! They aren't new they just now in this chapter.

Sorry it is so boring and short but next chapter is going to be interesting. Anyways only some more chapters left.

I cant believe I made it this far in this story.  I am going to make a sequel to this and I'm thinking about naming it "Sooner or Never."

Anyways I want one of you guys to do the cover. I'll tell you the concepts for the cover on the last chapter.

Okay? Okay. (TFIOS reference 💭)

Bai my fellow readers ✨🙈

2 votes & no comments 💋

Go read my other book 'Maybe One Day'. I want that one to be as successful or more than this one. 😌

Stay Cloudy ☁️❤️