Chapter 6

Jenny POV

Currently I'm in the restroom balling my eyes out. What else is NOT new. Im not crying because of Sam. I did it again. I cut deeper this time though. I should really stop how will Kian ever like a freak like me.

"Baby sister?" I hear Jc's voice on the other side.

"Come in." I say very weakly

"I just came to show yo-- Oh my god Jenny?!" He says when he enters

I just cry into his chest. I feel safe in his arms its like he has been there since the beginning.

"Why?" He asks on the verge of tears.

"What did you want to show me big brother?" I say giving him a small smile changing the subject.

Jc POV

I cant believe she did it again. Im going to make her stop. I came to show her the comments on Kian's video with her.

"Come with me real quick." I said calmly

She nodded and followed me to my bed. She sat Indian style on my bed. We started going through the comments until i saw her crying.

"What's wrong?" I said worried

She pointed the comments and scrolled up now i know why she was crying

On 2:31 you could see her cuts what a freak

She should cut deeper that way Kian won't like her

Why does she even cut she's beautiful

God she's a slut she can't have both of them you know

Those are what most of the comments say but there were more saying positive things. I replied to the one saying she was a slut.

First of all you are not a fan if you hate on any of our family members. Second Kian loves her and he can have her I told him it was okay. Third she's my baby sister make fun of her one more time and I won't dare call you guys fans ever again.

She weakly smiled at me

"I'll try to stop okay." She says in a whisper

"You will be okay I'll be here." I say softly

Jenny POV

No one can fix me Im already in pieces. I shouldn't even be here. I'll make sure to make their lives easier without me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Stay Cloudy ☁️❤️

Sorry its extremely short