Chapter 3

Jenny POV

"And here we are." I say with a sigh as I park my car. I really don't want to be here. What if they don't like me? What if I screw up and say something I don't mean to say? What if they see my scars? As I thought this I put on my jean jacket. I'm currently wearing my royal blue skater skirt, my red crop top, and my red high tops and a blue beanie. I know I said I'm a tomboy but I hide it being girly so boys can see a girl can do anything even if they are girly.

As i finally get out the car i finally work up the nerves to knock on the door. As I knock on the door it instantly opens to reveal the one the only Connor Franta also known as the guy Cindy has always wanted.

"Hey you don't look like the pizza guy?" He says flashing me a smile.

"Well I hope I certainly don't look like a guy?" I say giggling while Connor turns red realizing his mistake.

"Well you are beautiful." He says turning more red, causing me to blush.

He told me to come inside and once we sat down on the couch he asked me a question.

"You know I watch your videos." Connor said smiling at me.

I have to admit we were hitting it off but I'm backing off of him Cindy likes him plus I like Kian.

"Really do you like my vi-" I was cut off by barking and a Kian screaming running into the leaving room.

"Oh hey Connor who is the chick?" Kian stops screaming and asks as he soon realizes I'm there.

"This is Je--" Connor gets interrupted as i mentally giggle to myself. Sucks when people interrupt other people.

"Jenny you're here. How come you never told me you got here already?" My brother says pouting giving me a hug which I return.

"So your name is Jenny?" Kian says smirking

"Not exactly hun." I say winking at him and I saw him blush a light red.

"Whats your name then beautiful?" he says still a bit pink from blushing.

I could feel Jc get irritated because his best friend is literally flirting with his sister in front of him and Connor laughs behind me.

"Jennifer Sky Caylen but you can call me Jenny, Jenn, Sky, or Jc." I say while counting off my nicknames on my fingers causing Jc, Connor, and Kian to smile at my childness

"So shes your cousin or what?" Kian and Connor say asking Jc.

"Sister actually." Jc says glaring at Kian for flirting with me in front of his face.

I think Kian got the message because he replied with a sorry causing me to chuckle.

"So we were just about to make a video will you like to be in it sis." Jc asks.

"What is it about?" I ask curious.

"Its like a who knows me better but its for Kian's channel Connor was going to be in it bu--"

"No I cant take Connor's spot." I say. I dont like being selfish like that.

"Its ok Sky." Connor says smiling.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes know go on and let me wait for my pizza." Connor says making me laugh softly.

As I was about to say something a little wishbone comes out of no where barking obvisouly happy to see me with a little Hazel chasing him. Yes I know wishbone when Jc would leave him with mother while he was at Cali I would be with mother and me and wishbone got to know each other. I also know Hazel because I had her since she was born but then put her in a pound because of the move.

"Hey Star!" I said picking up Hazel "Hey Wishy." I said after putting Hazel down and picking up Wishbone.

"They know you?!" says Jc and Kian together. I give them a look.

"Star, or as you guys know her, Hazel I had her since she was born but I gave her up about a week ago because I moved."

They gave me a look telling me to continue on how I knew wishbone.

"Every time Jc would leave Wishbone at Texas with mother while he was here I would go visit mother and I got to be with Wishbone and he would always greet me with kisses."

As on cue Wishbone licked my face. I shrieked and put him down. The boys burst into laughter.

After calming down we went on to do the video.

"Lets start shall we." Kian said happily

"Bring it on!" Me and Jc said at the same time.

We both gave each other looks and immediately I knew I was at home.

>

Hey share this with friends i really want to be successful with this fanfic.

Next chapter will be about the video.

Love you guys

Stay Cloudy babes ❤️☁️