Chapter 4

Jenny POV

As he was about to hit the record button my phone rings and my ringtone causes me to blush .

Let me tell you about six young fellas that really know how to get down

Coast to coast Ny to La yeah they run this fuckin town

Im talking about Jc Caylen Connor Sam Ricky Kian Trevor Moran

Check yourself before you wreck yourself cause know you're rocking with the whole damn fam.

I saw the caller id and it said 'Ryan'.I tensed up and I think Jc noticed but I just ignored the call and put my phone on vibrate. Why would he call? Does he still want me? Does he want to make more scars on my arm?

Ok let me explain, Ryan was my ex-boyfriend he abused me for a whole year I couldn't say anything because his dad was a police officer and he thought his son wouldn't touch a girl in that way. Which made me feel worthless and cut more. As I continued to think why he called my thoughts were interrupted by Kian.

"Sky is that a yes or a no?" he said a little worried.

"Excuse me i didn't hear what you said i was in deep thought?" I said as politely as I could.

"I asked if you know O2L?"

"Of course I know O2L you guys saved me." Immediately as I said this I covered my mouth.

"What do you mean we saved you?" Jc says with a curious look on his face.

"Promise you wont get mad?" I say worried and they nod wanting me to explain.

I take off my jean jacket carefully and expose my scars even my fresh ones from earlier today for running away. I waited for the screams and anger and disapproval looks to begin.
To my surprise my chin is lifted up and I see Kian before I could say anything my lips are connected to his and all I feel are sparks and fireworks.

Kian's POV

As I saw those scars on her arms I immediately knew what to do. I lifted up her chins and I saw her on the verge of tears. I kissed her and I felt more than sparks and fireworks I felt happy and proud. I wanna be the one to make her smile. I wanna fix her and save her even more. I want to protect her, cuddle with her, kiss her even more.

As I pulled away she gave me a weak but loving smile.

"You are way to beautiful to hurt yourself." I say pulling her into a hug I wish I could stay like this forever.

"Baby sis why would you do something like that?" Jc says him almost at the verge of tears.

Jenny POV

"Baby sis why would you do something like that?" Jc says almost at the verge of tears.

"I started when I was 8 I know thats a very young age but people made fun of me because I was different and plus it got worst when I went into middle school. I started making youtube videos and people said I would never make it and to make it worst my first boyfriend just tricked me. He made me feel special but then broke my heart when I saw him kissing another girl. High school got even worst when people started saying I was a slut and a whore and a wanna be. I had no one so I moved to Cali now here I am wanting to start a new life but it gets harder because my past is always getting in my way." I say crying into Jc's chest.

I find out how pathetic and weak i am sounding so I just toughen up and give them a weak smile.

"Lets just start the video ok." I say calmly smiling at them putting on my jean jacket.

Jc POV

My baby sister is such a fighter just a while ago she was showing me and Kian her scars. Kian kissing her made me happy. Kian is a good guy I just hope he doesn't break her even more. She was even telling us her story while crying into my chest and now she's her happy self again. She is strong but fragile. She is a fighter but also a lover. She is more than a teenager she is a teenager with a tough past without me to help her. She is not just my baby sister she is her own independent young adult and I cant be more proud to say she is my sister.

"You ready big brother?" Jenny says bringing me out of my thoughts

"Bring it!" I say confident

Jenny POV

"What's up guys its Kian and today I am joined by the Caylen siblings. To my left i have Jc Caylen." He says motioning to my brother.

"Hey guys I'm Jc." Jc says smiling

"To my left I have Jennifer Caylen." Kian says smiling at me

"Hey guys I'm the better Caylen" I say smiling putting my head on Kian's shoulder.

" Yes Jc and Jennifer here are siblings but Jennifer is way better. " he says putting his arms around my shoulder interlocking our fingers causing me to blush and smile.

"Aww you guys are cute but can we please continue with the video?" Jc says smiling not trying to be rude.

"Alright so lets get started shall we?" Kian says still having his arm around me our hand still interlocked

"Today we are going to do the who know's better challenge thing." Kian says confused on what it is called.

"This challenge is just basically Kian asking us." I say pointing to me and Jc "questions we should know the answer too and we write them down and whoever gets it right gets a point. In the end the person with the most points wins and gets a prize."

"They are going to be writing their answers on these whiteboards." Kian says handing us whiteboards and different colors markers me getting red.

"Okay first question what's my favorite color?" He says smirking

I quickly write down my answer as i see Jc struggling. Once we both finish we hold up our boards and i get the first point.

"What the fuck my favorite color is blue not green!" Kian says laughing

"You always change your mind." He says failing to get a point.

As we continue the game i end up winning 7 to 3 which i found very funny.

"Okay so since Jenny won we are going to tweet out what she should win. Use #JennysPrize and Connor will pick the one he thinks is the best." He says playfully smirking.

*5 minutes later*

"And were back and Connor just sent me a snapshot of what Jenny wins so lets take a look and Jc you read it out loud." Kian says handing his phone to Jc. I see Jc smirk and i know what the question already is.

"It says #JennysPrize @jenn_caylen gets to win a kiss from @kianlawley!" He says winking at us.

I just shrug and kiss him full on lips and get the same butterflies and firework sensation I got when he first kissed me. We must've kissed for a long time because Jc ended the video and left the room.

"Wow!" We say at the same time once we pull away.

"Jenny I know we haven't known each other for a long time but I want to know if you want to be my princess?" He says nervously biting his lip which I found very hot.

"As long as your my Prince charming." I say winking at him.

He nods and kisses me again bringing back butterflies into my stomach.

I just hope he doesn't find out about Sam.

>

What happened between Sam and Jenny? jk

Anyways hope you liked it. It took me a while but yah.

I hope its long enough anyways

Stay cloudy babes ☁️❤️