Chapter 7

Jenny POV

"Can I take you home please?" Kian says I see Sam get jealous and tense up in the corner of my eye so I decided to have some fun.

I'm currently downstairs. Jc helped me clean up.

Im so glad to have him as a brother

(A/N who wouldn't be)

"Want to make Sam jealous because he keeps staring at me." I whisper so only Kian could hear.

He nods and asks if he can take me home again.

"You know I'd love that but I brought my car and I have to get ready okay babe." I say as I see Sam tense up and angrier when I said 'babe.'

"Can I at least have a kiss?" Kian asks smirking but playfully.

"How can I turn down a kiss." I smile at Kian.

"Slut on the loose." Sam mumbles to himself but I heard him clearly and also did Kian.

"What did you say?" Kian asks anger in his voice.

"N-nothing." Sam says noticing tears forming in my eyes.

"Repeat it." I say bravely.

They look at me surprised at what i had just said.

"I said Repeat. It." I say louder and sterner.

"Slut. On. The. Loose okay are you happy. You're a slut dating your ex boyfriends friend wow." He says hurt but angry.

"Sam get out!" Kian yells at Sam.

More tears form in my eyes.

"Jenn?" Sam says trying to put his hand on my shoulder but I flinch away.

Im still not used to guys trying to comfort me only Jc, Kian, and Connor.

Ryan wanted to 'comfort' me but hit me so i was afraid.

"Please don't hit me." I say running out the house.

Once I reach my car I get in and drive home.

-at home-

"How was it?! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me?" Cindy is throwing me questions faster than flash.

"It was g-great." I lied. I never lie to Cindy.

"Jenny why?" She asks upset. She clearly could tell I lied.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to lie its just my ex boyfriend remember the one I told you about Sam" she nods

"well I forgot to tell you it was Sam Pottorff and Kian asked me out and I said yes, well today Sam saw us kiss and now they might not even be friends because of me!!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Sky its okay go lay down." She says. I just nod but head to the bathroom.

Kian POV

"Sam did you ever hit my princess?!" I say angry.

"No I did not okay its because of Ryan and she is not your princess she doesn't love you plus you're just using her to get over Andrea!" He yells.

"Can you guys keep it down I'm trying to make a video?" Jc says coming down the stairs.

"Tell that to Sam he is the one who called your baby sister a slut!" I say full of anger.

I could tell Jc was really angry and Sam seemed surprised and hurt.

Before anyone could do anything i get a phone call and I hear an ambulance on their way to someone's house.

I feel bad for the people in the house. Someone they love is going to a hospital.

"Is this Kian?" A stranger's voice answers once i pick up

"Yes who is this?"

"Its Cindy Im best friends with Jenny and I have some good news and some bad news." She says her voice breaking over the phone.

"Okay talk." I say a little bit confused Jenny didn't leave that long ago.

"Good news is Jenny is fine you don't have to worry." She says her voice in a whisper.

"And the bad news?" I say more worried. Why don't I have to worry?

"Jenny is on her way to the hospital because she tried to commit suicide but she left a note for you guys." She says breaking down crying.

I immediately run to my car and follow the ambulance down the street to the house.

Jc POV

Sam is a dead man for messing with her.

Sam POV

Why am i so stupid?

Hope its long enough
.
.
.
.
.

Stay Cloudy ☁️❤️