Chapter 1

Jenny's POV

"Hurry up Jennifer I already want to go eat." Cindy whined for the 100th time.

"Im almost done and why dont you just order pizza." I suggested.

"Good point." she said and skipped into the living room to call the pizza guy.

I rolled my eyes and continued to unpack. Currently I'm at the new house with my best friend Cindy. Actually we moved in a week ago I was just to lazy to unpack till now but Cindy wasn't helping because she was hungry and let me tell you this girl loves to eat yet, she's so skinny. She's a beauty guru on Youtube so she alway looks gorgeous. I decided to make a video so i set up my lights, my camera, and i fixed my beanie.

"Cindy!" I yelled.

"Yes sweetie." she said coming into the filming room.

"Want to make a video with me." I pouted.

"Sure" she said as she sat down.

"Hey babes its Jenny." I said then pointed at Cindy so she can introduce herself.

"And Cindy!" She smiled.

I chuckled and continued with my intro.

"Yes I'm joined with Cindy and we're going to be doing the Worst and Best challenge and I'll have Cindy here explain what to do." I said while giving her a look.

"This challenge is just basically where one person gives another person a topic and they have to say the best and the worst thing that the topic is talking about." She finished with a smile.

"Lets begin shall we." I said giggling.

After we finished the video I took my camera off my tripod and started to edit the video while I had a Cindy in the back eating away.

After I finished editing, making a thumbnail, posting, tweeting, and eating pizza for about 2 hours I grabbed my vlogging camera and asked Cindy if she wanted to go meet our neighbors and make a vlog out of it.

She nodded and put on her flats while I grabbed my light blue penny board with white wheels that I named Sky and we headed out starting at the corner of the street.

We went to all the houses and let me tell you some of our neighbor welcomed us with open arms but some gave us looks and were really cranky.

"Finally done." I said while stopping at a store grabbing an Arizona Tea.

"God Jc you're like obsessed with Arizona." Cindy states.

"And your obsessed with Hayes Grier so shush." I say glaring at her in a sisterly way.

"Don't judge me!" She said pushing me playfully.

"Damn Jc you're obsessed with Arizona." a very familiar voice says

"I know." We say. We? Yeah I mean me and some stranger.

I turn around and see him. My brother that forgot about me. I see him. I also see Lia peeking behind his shoulder which I thought was cute I shipped them.

"Hi Im Justin but everyone calls me Jc." he says with a smile that I return. He hasn't changed a bit my big brother.

"I know big fan I'm Jen-" I was cut off by Lia.

"You're Jennifer my little sister loves watching your videos." She says with a smile.

"Aww how cute maybe we could hang and she could meet me someday." I say giggling I honestly love my fans.

"You never mention your last name can you tell us we will keep it a secret." She says giving my brother a look.

"Okay people call me Jenn or Jenny or Sky or Jc cause of my initials."

"Why do people call you Sky?"

"I always say the Sky is unlimited so you can do unlimited things." i say grinning.

"You're so inspirational just like this dork." Lia says smacking Jc's chest.

"You said people call you Jc cuz of your initials." Jc asks rubbing his chest.

"Yeah." answers my little best friend behind me. While I give her a look and she puts her hands up in defense.

Lia giggled at this while Jc asked the question I was afraid he would ask.

"What is your full name?" a concerned Jc says.

"Im Jennifer Sky Caylen your sister"

And with that I left the store leaving my drink behind, grabbing my board, and dragging Cindy with me.

>

- I feel like its long but Idunno sorry if it is short. I know you guys like long chapters but long chapters means longer waits on updates so the shorter they are the more chapters and the more updates for you guys. Hope you liked the picture above sorry if it didnt work . There will be one for every chapter.

Anyway why would Jennifer leave Jc hanging like that you'll find out very soon babes

Stay Cloudy Babes ☁️❤️