Chapter 8

Kian POV

Jenny is in the hospital and I can't do anything to help her.

"Caylen?" We hear the doctor say.

We? Yah i mean as in me all the o2l guys and Cindy.

She is actually pretty cool and Connor might have a crush on her.

"Wow Kian Jenny is in the hospital and you're wondering if your friend likes Cindy." I think to myself.

Some of our fans came up to us thinking Jc was in here.

"I'll go talk to them." Trevor says standing up with Ricky following him.

He doesn't know much about Sky so i just nodded.

Cindy, Sam, Jc, Connor, and I all go up to the doctor.

We follow him to her room.

She looks so calm and peaceful but so pale she could disappear into the sheets.

The sight of seeing her there made tears form into my eyes.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't.

"Is she in a coma?" Jc asks very bluntly but you could tell he is on the verge of tears.

"Sir Jennifer seems to have took way to many pills for her system to handle so yes she is in a coma and she might not even survive but she had this is her pocket." He informs us than hands Jc a white paper and walks away.

Ricky and Trevor enter once the doctor leaves.

Jc just stares at the paper but hands it to Ricky so he could read it.

As i was hearing her last written words probably on that paper i was crying.

Dear guys and Cindy,

I cant continue living through this hate and shame.

I truly love you guys it is just that your fans get to me, Acacia got to me, and i got to myself.

Go on twitter and look at the hate. I think #diejenniferbye is the most popular.

Acacia found out about me and Sam then about me and Kian then she went after me.

That is why i had many bruises that day Kian found me and i passed out.

-Flashback-

(A/N: not part of note just what Kian i thinking while hearing the note)

"Jenny who the hell did this!" I yell with anger. She entered with so many bruises.

"It was no one i fell off my board down a very bumpy hill." She says almost on the verge of tears.

I have to believe that she is my girlfriend and she would never lie about that.

"Come hear I'll clean you up." I say sweetly.

She passed out on the floor.

-End of Flashback-

(A/N: back to note)

I don't love myself alright i hate my body i hate myself

I love you guys but I'm going to die even if i survive me overdosing.

I'm going to try to kill myself i cant survive like this.

-Jenny

I ran outside of her room. "Kian!!" I turn around and i hear her voice but before i could get to her her moniter stops and she is gone.

Jenny POV