Chapter 24

(A/N: Listen to Say Something by A Great Big World during the story. Just listen to depressing or sad songs.)

Jc's POV

"Kian how could you fucking do this man?" I ask with pure rage in my voice. "I'm sorry it happened on that break Jenny and I had." He says tears running down his face.

~Flashback~ (Jc's POV)

"Thanks for today Jc." Jenny says, getting out of the car. "It was nothing Jenny. I just wanted you to be happy on your special day." I say, rushing over to her. "I heard Kian had a surprise for you." I say, smirking. "I thought you hated us together." She says, laughing.

"I don't hate you guys together." I say, shaking my head. "Yes you do." She protests. "I'm just overprotective okay." I say, putting my hands up in defense. She just starts laughing and opens the door. She pushes me back and puts a finger to her lips. "What's wrong?" I whisper. "Not today babe, I'm hanging with Jenny." I hear Kian say from the inside.

"Just dump her ass already, I cant keep us a secret anymore." A female voice says over the phone. "I will, she's just garbage." Kian says, laughing. "I'm just garbage to you." Jenny chokes out. "Jenny?" Kian gasps, turning around. "You're so dead." I say, rushing over to him. "Jc please don't." Jenny says, grabbing my arm. "He's cheating on you Jenny." I whisper harshly at her. She just sighs and lets me go.

I start throwing punches at Kian and he keeps fighting back. I hear a door slam so I turn thinking its the front door. Kian punches my jaw, drawing blood. "Why are you even fighting me? You cheated on my sister." I grunt, punching him, dropping him to the ground.

"Where are you Jenny?" I question, looking around for her. "Oh no please not today." I say, rushing up to the guest room. "Jenny." I say, opening her door. The lights to her restroom are on. I run over to the bathroom trying to open the door. "Jenny open up!" I yell. "Sorry mom." I whisper, kicking the door. The door didn't budge.

"This works in the movies." I whisper. I grab a bobby pin from her makeup mirror and pick the lock. I open the door, blood mostly on the ground. I look at Jenny's unconscious body. I bite my lip to hold back a sob, picking her up and taking her to the car. I rush to the hospital.

~End of Flashback~

"I trusted you Kian! Not just to be a good boyfriend but to protect her! You just broke her even more!" I say tears running down my cheeks.

Jenny's doctor comes back out and he bites his lips as he reads his notes. We get up and move towards him and he sighs in sadness.

"Would you follow me please?" He says tucking his notes under his arm. We nod and follow him into the elevator. He presses the button that has the number '5' on it. The ride is filled with the elevator music and an awkward silence. The elevator comes to a halt and we exit and walk to room '284'. He opens the door and I bite my lip to hold back tears. I turn away from her body not wanting this to be real.

"As you can see Jennifer is in pretty bad shape. Luckily for us her cuts were horizontal so they were easier the stitch up. Also she lost a lot of blood due to the deepness of her cuts. She is now in a coma but she may not wake up for a couple of days maybe weeks." The doctor says sadness in his voice.

"Will she have memory loss?" Kian asks his voice raspy from crying. I turn and give him a death glare. "We are still taking some tests to see how much damage it has done to her memory but as of right now we are uncertain." The doctor huffs with disbelief. "Also sadly she lost the baby."

(A/N: I don't think a baby can be developed the next day after having sex. Anyway Holy plot twist!)

My eyes grow wide and my mouth drops. My sister was pregnant. She said she was a virgin.  She couldn't have been pregnant. "No thats impossible she was a virgin." As these words roll off my tongue Kian's head drops in guilt and embarrassment.