Chapter 23

Jc POV ( Bish What?? 💁)

The door opens up to Kian and Jenny. Jenny asleep in Kian's arms.

To be honest I love my sister but I don't want her to date my best friend like what if they break up am I supposed to choose my own flesh and blood or my best friend who is also like a brother to me?

"Hey Jc can you turn the volume down a bit Jenny is asleep and I don't want her to wake up." Kian whispers at me making me come out of my train of thought. I nod and Jenny snuggles herself into Kian's chest.

"I'll take her upstairs you seem a little tired plus my mom doesn't want you guys sleeping together." I say taking my baby sister from Kian's arms. He nods and starts to kind of limp up the stairs.

"Hey Kian are you okay you're kind of limping." I say concerned. "Just peachy." He says showing me the okay sign with his fingers. I carry Jenny upstairs into the guest bedroom and I notice a picture by her stand. I set her down on the bed and tuck her in.

"I love you baby sister thank god we finally met." I say and lean down and kiss her forehead. "Please don't leave me ever again." I say a tear drop leaving my eye. After losing Lia, I can't manage another lost.

-Flashback- ( Still Jc point of view )

I woke up to Lia not at my side.  I though she was taking a shower or something. My phone buzzes and its a message from Lia. ( ☁️- Jc 😏-Lia)

😏- Im sorry Jc but we need a break...I sort of already found someone else Im so sorry

☁️- Its okay Lia but may I ask who it is?

😏- Its Chad

☁️- You're dating my sister's old best friend.

😏- Bye Jc

I was lost of words and I didn't even notice my tears. I actually thought she was the one.

-End of Flashback- ( Still Jc POV)

I look at the picture its when she was born and I went to go see her. She was so small I thought I was going to break her. 

The picture is me with a snapback with my hair so messy looking down at Jenny while she held my finger in her hand. The picture next to it was when she feel asleep in my arms after a day at the beach.

She had decorated both of them and it made me think about my childhood. "I actually do remember us when we were younger. I remember when you would sneak out money from Dad's wall-." I was cut of by Jenny's sobs.

I started shaking her to wake up from her nightmare. Her eyes open immediately. 

"J-Jc?" She says tears flowing down her cheeks. I hold her tightly to my chest. "What's wrong baby Jenny?" I ask her stroking her hair. "I had a nightmare." "Don't worry it wasn't real." "But it was real." She said wiping her tears away.

I was going to open my mouth to say something but she put her hand up telling me to not say anything.

"Before I moved to California daddy and I had a fight. He said that Ava was going to be sad and I said that I would come visit then he brought you up saying I was going to not visit as often like you and he knows you're a sensitive topic for me and I cursed him out and left in the middle of the night." She says sobbing into my chest.

"We'll see him today okay to straight things out." I say. She nods and goes back to sleep. I go into my old room and go to sleep.

Jenny POV (Its her birthday so its the same day)

I wake up to the guys, my mom, and my little siblings singing happy birthday to me. I stand up and hug my mom and well everybody else and start to eat the crepes my mom made for me.

"Hey Jenny do you want to go to dad's house right now?" I nod to Jc and we enter the car. On our way there, Im extremely quiet. Im petrified of what my father will say. When we reach the driveway of my childhood home which let me remind you is around 1 hour away I begin to rub of the sweat from my hands onto my jean shorts.

I was wearing jean shorts with my black tank top with the red Texas state shape on it. For shoes I was wearing my black vans and a black bow clipping back my bangs. My hair curled to the best of my ability. I step out of the car and look at Jc with this competitive look. Our dad has a fence in front of the house. "Ready?" I ask getting ready to run.

He nods and we sped off Jc climbing the fence while I just jump the fence and land on my shoulder and roll into the grass. I get up and Jc just pouts as we knock on the door. "Jenny?" Our dad says once he notices its me. "D-Daddy." I say chocking back tears.

"Oh Jenny sweetheart I missed you so much. I mean look at you you're all grown up. Ava, Jenny and Jc came!!" He says all happy and hugs Jc and I. Let me remind you I'm short. Jc is 5'9, our dad is 5'11, and I'm 5'5. I was basically being crushed in between them. We stayed with our dad and Ava talking and then we left around 5.

When we got back to our mom's house Kian was on the phone but he didn't hear us enter. Luckily for us he had the phone on speaker. After hearing everything he said and the phone call. Jc was pounding Kian.  I was cutting and close to death. I was rushed to the hospital. I ruined everyones life.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾

I know I kind of rushed the ending sorry about that but Chapter 24 might be better I haven't written it so I don't know yet.

(Okay I finally wrote it and I cried so have tissues)

Also what did Kian say? Who was on the other line? I want to know...I actually do 😏☺️💁

Goodbye Lia!! Even though she was like a minor character...Wait did her and Jc break up in real life.

Anyway hope you guys like this chapter because I mean brother Jc and sister Jenny are sibling goals 💟

Qotd: Do you have any siblings? 💆

Aotd: I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers. 2 half sisters on my dad side and 1 half brothers on my dad side. In total, I have 6 sisters and 4 brothers Im the second youngest. Im 12 and the youngest my sister is 10.🙈💁

Any comments and 3 votes 👾

Go read 'Maybe One Day' please 💟

Stay Cloudy babes ❤️☁️