Chapter 13

Plz read Authors note it is really important.

[A/N I wrote this while listening to Fun by Troye Sivan so if you want go hear the song while reading]

Not that one okay the one at the end 👊

Jenny POV

It has been almost three months since me and Kian broke up.

I don't feel the same but a fake smile helps out a lot.

I wake up to not find Carlos to my side.

Yes we slept in the same bed it's because the people came back.

The people are things when I'm asleep I have nightmares.

I have panic attacks or cry and scream in pain or horror and sometimes it gets to the point where it happens while I'm awake.

Which only happens when I'm too confident weird huh.

I go into the restroom and I look better than I did yesterday but not too good either.

I put my hair in a messy bun and walk downstairs.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!" I scream as I run back inside my room.

The floor was to cold thats why.

I put on fuzzy socks and walk down the stairs.

"Good morning baby." I hear Carlos' raspy morning voice coming from the kitchen.

"Good morning cutie." I say as I walk in and give him a peck on the lips and sit in the little spiny stool thing.

"Coffee?" He says pouring some into his cup.

I give him a look and say "Did you really just ask me that?" I say as I grab the warm cup and wrap my cold hands around it.

He sit next to me and we just talk about random stuff like we always do every morning.

We go cuddle on the couch and watch the news.

Cindy left to New York for an acting gig last month.

I missed her like crazy but I couldn't watch the news with her so I do that with Carlos.

"Some news that caught the eye of a local citizen was this very adorable moment between this couple."

A video of Carlos and I at Starbucks is being played with very good audio and quality.

"This couple is so cute their names are Jennifer Caylen and Carlos Gonzalez. Jennifer is 17 years old and is a very famous Youtuber. Carlos is also 17 years old him being older by a day. Carlos is a waiter at Crave Restaurant but also very intelligent. Both these young adults are perfect for each other and I'll be supporting them. Maybe true love does exist after watching these two and how much in love they are. Show them support on Twitter and Instagram using #Carny."

She smiled and I felt satisfied.

Carlos and I look at each other and all I could do is smile at the thought of being with him forever maybe this would work out.

Well some people had different thoughts.

Kian POV

My phone was blowing up but I ignore it.

I lost Jenny three months ago.

I cant believe how stupid am I.

The guys have been really mad.

I understand though I hit a girl twice and it was my best friends baby sister.

Jc and Sam stopped talking to me.

Ricky and Trevor give me disapproving looks while shaking their heads.

When Connor comes over he wants Jenny to be here but when he sees me he doesn't ignore me he talks to me.

He says he understands why I was mad but that I shouldn't touch or talk to a girl the way I did.

I will get her back and not for revenge it is because I love her.

I know I kissed Andrea but I wanted to see if I still loved her or Jenny.

I felt nothing when I kissed her.

If I want to see Jenny's pain I got to do what she would do in a time like this.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

This little border means story ended and it is time for a A/N: (for people who didn't know )

Short but I'm very busy and I have many other chapters. I write them down save them edit on my phone then publish once I feel confident.

Something I been wanting to say is don't cut or self harm yourself in anyway. Ive done it and please don't stop reading my story because of it. Anyways cutting and self harming and trying to commit suicide is very affecting to everyone.

You may think there is no one there for you but that one person who wants to be with you will be upset to think you are self harming.

Don't do anything stupid like that babes. I know I did that and I don't regret it but I don't want anyone to go through what I went through.

I'll be there for you guys. Comment or Message me something. I'll be there for you guys to help you guys.

Instagram: @josiee.x

Twitter: @JosieeX17

Kik: @obey_josie17

Facebook: Josie Rocha

Use these to talk to me or give me ideas on this story.

For you guys anything but make it private so I know who to give credit too.

Stay Cloudy ☁️❤️