Chapter 14

Jenny POV

Carlos and I were taking a walk in the park.

I had a panic attack while taking a nap and he wanted me to have some fresh air.

Also for himself because I slapped him when he was helping me out but I kissed his cheek to make it up.

My phone rings and the number says 'Unknown'.

It could be Ryan or Kian.

Im going to have to face both of them sooner or later so I decided to pick up the phone.

"Hello is this Jennifer Caylen?" Says a lady on the other side of the phone.

"Yes what happened?" I ask a bit worried.

"You are the first person on Kian Lawley's emergency card to call in case of an accident. Mr. Lawley seems to have overdosed and also had really deep scars on his wrist and arms. We need you to get here as quick as possible." She says very calmly.

"Im on my way. Please keep an eye on him and dont let anyone get in until I get there unless it is Jc Caylen or Kian's family. Thank you and Goodbye." I say on the verge of tears as I hang up the phone.

"We need to go now. Don't ask just follow." I say to Carlos as I run to the hospital.

It wasn't far so I ran there.

As I get there I don't have to catch my breath.

Im to worried about Kian.

Could I really still have feelings for him?

"Room for Kian Lawley?" I ask the desk lady.

"He is still in the ER." She says looking at the computer in a monotone voice.

"What do you mean in the ER no one and I repeat NO ONE told me about no fucking ER! Please help him! "I say tears flowing down my cheeks.

"He will be out soon okay sweetie please go sit down and the doctor will call for Lawley when he can have visitors." She says noticing how painful this is for me.

"Please help him. "I whisper to myself as I leave the desk.

"We need to talk." Carlos says.

Of course, he's going to break up with me.

I nod and follow him to a private corner.

"I think we should break up. It was wrong of me to take advantage of you that way. You were hurt and you obviously love Kian. Don't worry we will go back to being best friends nothing will change." He says calmly.

"I'll always love you cutie." I say hugging him.

"I love you too baby." He says hugging me back.

"Jenny?" I hear a very familiar voice.

I turn around surprised in who I see.

Why now?

Why do they have to be here?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just a filler sorry guys.

Also yes I will still be posting chapters and continue with this story because I support the guys on their decision.

Yes they left but they haven't quit on their main channels. So yes this story will continue because I believe if the guys say O2L is forever it will be forever in our hearts.

I cried for 3 hours who cried longer no one okay 😔✌️

Back to the story

Who do you think it is?

Im not going to update until someone guess the right person.

They have starred in this book.

I'll give you a hint their name was said in Kian's dream which is Chapter 8.

Stay Cloudy ☁️❤️