Chapter 61

September 6, 1995

All the performers for tomorrows awards are getting ready and i havent rehearsed in the stadium at all so this will be my first time and im excited but im not looking forward to seeing michael for the first time in bout 2 years. WOW! Thats a long ass time! Well there is no one at the stadium so i got it all to myself! I wasnt going to drag my dancers and singers this late so i decided i was gonna work on my dance routines and my vocals but i did want to try the video for my introduction so i dragged my videographer with me.

"ok thats good! i love the video its different and fun thank you" i said to him and then he was gonna do the effects while i rehearsed. I was rehearsing when i saw someone enter the stadium the lights were dim so i couldnt tell but he looked like he was looking for something and then i started to sing again and his head popped up and he just stared at me. I kind of had a feeling it was michael and he stepped closer to where the light was and surely enough it was michael but i made it seem like i didnt know he was there so i kept singing and dancing i had one more song to rehearse 'Dance For You' so i grabbed the chair and set it in the middle and i started to the routine. As i was singing and dancing i could feel his eyes on me and i just felt disgusted cuz here i am all sweaty and gross and he is clean and nice.

I finished the song and routine and stepped off the stage to look at the effects again and the video and it looked perfect so i grabbed my stuff and picked it up and me and my videographer left the building. As i was bout to get in my car i forgot i left my phone inside so i ran back to get it and i couldnt find it and i was strting worry when i heard a voice say

"looking for this" i turned round to see michael holding my phone i just sighed

"can i have my phone please?" i said softly and he stepped forward i really didnt want to argue i just wanted to be in bed and asleep

"only if you talk to me then i will give it to you but please talk to me" he said in a sad tone

"you and i have nothing to talk bout i said everything i needed to say to you" i said and i turned round it wasnt worth it to me. So i left without a phone. Ugh stupid michael i hate the fact that you cheated on me and i still love you!

*The next day*

I arrived at the awards and decided to do the red carpet i brought my sister along with me. I didnt do any interviews but i did do the red carpet and then we went inside where i said hi to some people specially janet who was sweet and nice to me we just talked and i knew michael was going to perform first. After talking for a while she went to her seat and evryone else did too and michael came out and did a medley of his songs he kept looking at me specially when he did 'You Are Not Alone' i would just look away.

Then the people started to get theire awards michael and janet won for their video 'Scream' i was happy for them i won 3 awards out 5 categories. I was closing the show so i went backstage and got ready. After getting ready i went to wait for my turn to go out onstage and when it was time i just prayed i would do a good job. The video started with me talking bout my music career I did a medley of 5 songs each 3 minutes. I did 'crazy in love, check on it, right there, single ladies, and dance for you' when i did 'dance for you' the crowd went nuts and i felt michaels eyes on me the whole time but i just kept going. After i got done everyone gave me a standing ovation even michael and i was happy with my performance i left the stage and changed i decided to leave immediatley i was way too tired to be waiting round or to go to parties.

I was in bed and almost asleep when i got this loud knock on my hotel room it was already 3 am so i was scared but i went to get it anyways and whne i opened it i saw michael wih eyes all loopy and he was holding a bottle of i dont even know what! He stumbled in and i just closed the door he is drunk off his ass!

"michael what are you doing here? its 3 am im tired" i said and he jst kept walking round

"no you left me for 2 motherfucking years you selfish bitch!" he said slurring his words and they didnt hurt me i knew he was just drunk

"why dont we talk bout this later im way too tired" i said and he pushed me against the wall it scared me at first but i got calm afterwards

" no you listen to me i love you and i made a mistake but you have to forgive me i want my wife back you are the only person who understand me" he said and he let me go and i was bleeding from my arm

"your so drunk i cant understan you please just go to bed and ill talk to you later" i said and he grabbed my arm and pushed me on the couch and got on top of me ams started to kiss me on m neck i tried pulling him off but i couldnt he tried to kiss my mouth but i kept moving

"get off of me! you idiot your hurting me!" i said and he wouldnt move he started to take my clothes off

"NO!" he yelled "im gonna make you mine tonight" and i kneed him right down there and he fell on the floor and he just stayed there in pain so i got up and went to bed he was still on the floor saying "i love you" over and over agin until he kinda drifted off so i drifted off as well.