Chapter 3

I got out of the car as fast as i could so i could go upstairs and to take a quick shower. I heard my dad call after me but i just kept walking without even turning around. I got to my room and sighed and went to the bathroom and got in the shower. After about an hour i went downstairs and found my family and elizabeths family talking. Elizabeth spotte me and came walking towards.

"hey where did you go?" she asked.

"i went to take a shower really quick and change. why did you need me or something?!" i asked her.

"no but i wanted to talk to you bout something." she said grabbing my arms and taking me to the library.

"ok well what do you want to talk bout?" i asked her.

"well im not gonna talk bout the meet i know better than that but wht do you want for your birthday?!" she asked suddenly excited.

"oh gosh elizabeth seriously? well since you asked you know my biggest dream is to meet michael jackson!" i said sounding excited.

"ok is there something else more attainable than that?" she asked staring at me blankly.

"hey what is that supposed to mean?!" i said scrunching my nose at her.

Me and elizabeth talked bout my birthday christmas and new years until late at night. She had to leave and i needed to get some rest after today. So we said goodbye and she left. I went to my room and put my pajamas on and brush my teeth and then climbed into bed. And as soon as i put my head on the pillow i was out and asleep.