Chapter 87

Septmember 10, 2001

"MICHAEL! STOP IT! OOOWWW!" I said as michael tried to cling on me like a monkey.

"Noooo! You have muscles and i want to see how strong you are!" He said. I slapped his head.

"Stop! Youre hurting me!" I said and he looked at me and scrunched up his nose but he stopped. "Thank you!"

"Oh im not done!" He said and he grabbed me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He started walking to the balcony.

"Michael! Dont you dare! You know i hate hights! If you do this i will hurt you!" I yelled! He slapped my butt and giggled.

"Ok i wont do it under one condition," he said.

"What is it?!"

"That you yell at the top of your lungs that you love me and that im amazing in bed! OH and that im the im better than you at dancing!"

"Ok ill say the first 2 things cuz thyre true but te third one is sooooo not true!"

"Yes it is now say it," he said and he started tickling me.

"STTTTTOOOOPPPP!" I yelled as i squirmed and started to slap his back while laughing.

"SAY IT!" He said.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOURE AMA-" he abruptly shut my mouth and put me down.

"SHHHHHH! I didnt think you were gonna do it!" He said and he hugged me.

"Noooo get away from me!" I said laughing and pushing him away.

Just then someone knocked on our hotel room.

"Go get it im gonna fix my hair," i said going into the bathroom.

He opened the door and i heard laughter and lots of people. I came out and it was the nanny with the kids and the rest of the jackson family.

"Hello mrs.jackson!" They all yelled.

I giggled.

"Hi everybody" i said.

"I love your new tour name! I bet michael was happy!" Janet yelled. Michael nodded his head.

"Well, thank you! I had to give him some recognition." I said. During this trip i had released new details to them about my upcoming tour.

"Mommy can we have some candy?" Prince asked.

"Sure but dont eat too much or you might get a tummy ache." I said and they wen to eat candy.

The rest of the adults laughed and talked for a bit.

After maybe hours of talking it was getting late so they all left and we put the kids to bed and then we went to bed.

*The next morning*

September 11, 2001

9:10am

"Radley come on sweetie hurry up! We dont have time to be hoarsing around." I said as we got ready to leave the mall. "Daddy is waiting for us."

All of a sudden i see like 6 of the bodyguards running towards us.

"Whats going on?" I asked.

They looked nervous and they couldn talk.

"Mrs. Jackson, i dont know how to tell you this," they said.

"Whats going on?! What happened?! Is something wrong?!" I asked nervously.

"Well we had understood mr.jackson had an appointment today at around 8 but we just got informed 2 airplanes crashed into the world trade center...both of them." As soon as he said 2 airplanes crashed i lost it, i started shaking and hypervintalating and crying.

"Get frank on the phone NOW! And lets get out of here!" I said and thy gathered up all the kids and we left the store.

"Frank isnt answering."

"I dont care keep calling!!!!" I yelled and when we got out we could see the commotion. "Lets get out of here fast!"

They started to drive off.

"Hello...frank...where are you?...ok is mr.jackson with you?" Was wht i was hearing. "Mr. Jackson is safe and he is waiting for you we are gonna get you out of here." One of the bodyguards was saying and i was relieved! I nodded and we kept driving, the kids kept asking questions i had no answeres to!

"Kids there are some very malicious people out there who want to see others hurt and right now we as a nation, are under attack, right now you wont understand but as you get older youll understand much better." I said and we were quiet until we got to where michael was. They made us jump out and jump in the cars. I saw michael and i immediatly hugged him and gave him a kiss.

"Im so glad youre ok!" I said still crying.

"Me too! Im so glad you guys are ok i overslept so i had to schedule a new appoinment." He said.

"Daddy, whats going on?" Prince asked and michael opened his mouth like he was gonna say something but didnt.

"Its alright we can explain when theyre older they wont understand now" i whispered and he nodded. After that the car ride was silent.

What a nightmare!