Chapter 88

January 4, 2002

Michaels POV

"Honey!" I said trying to find eva in this huge house!!!! "Eva?!"

"Im in here!" She said and it sounded like she was saying that from the pool area.

I went to check and there she was with the kids.

"Oh, hey i was looking for you" i said sitting down next to her. Then paris came running towards me. "Hi princess!"

"Hi daddy" she said giving me a kiss.

"Eva can i speak to you about something really quick?" I asked eva.

"Sure," she said and she signaled grace to watch the kids.

We went back into the house.

"Whats up?" She asked.

"Can you tell me why would you cancel all of my meetings for this upcoming week?! I told you i would come on this vacation and then i would go back, we brh agreed on that." I said a bit frustrates that she canceled everything. Some things were quite important. We came on this vacation because she wanted to and i agreed to it. Dont get me wrong Hawaii is amazing but I have to work.

"Well i thought an extra week wouldnt hurt anyone. Plus its a time for us to be together and spend quality time. Lately youre so busy and im so busy i dont remember the last time we went on date night!" She said and at the end she sounded a but sad.

"Honey, i understand that but what you need to understand is that I need to work! Not working doesnt work for me! I like to do something to keep me occupied," i said and i moved into the office.

"Dont you think ive given up many job offers to be here. But i dont care because i get to spend time with my family."

"Well if you had so many things to do why didnt we stay?! Baby we spend everyday together when you come home from work, why more time?!" I said and he looke at me surprised. "What?!"

"What do yoy mean why more time?! Michael work is not more important than your family? Or is it?! Michael we both need to make an effort to be with our kids more often. Thy are growing up so fast Mary katherin is almost 16! And we have not been home for the little kids that much! And i want to see my huband when i come home from work or when he comes home, not some random guy sleeping our bed. Its been so long since we have talked and hung out together with the kids. I rarely see you. But you know what michael, if work is more important than fine. You can go back and work im not gonna stop you. All i wanted to do was spend time with you but i guess thts not important to you so go! I dont want you here if this is what you think about our trip." She said and i could hear a bit of sadness and hurt in her voice. When she went out the office i sat down and got to thinking.

I went to look for eva and try to make her feel a bit better. She is right we rarely see each other and our kids are growing up so fast. I asked grace where she was but she didnt know. So i started looking for her. After about 15 minutes of looking for her i still hadnt found her. I wondered where she could be and then i heard the back door open and close. She came to the living room and she kinda got scared seeing me here. I could tell her eyes were a bit red and puffy.

"Where you crying?" I asked quietly.

"I dont want to talk about it." She said and went to the bedroom, so i followed her.

"Baby, im sorry about what i said. Youre right, we dont get to be together for more than one hour or spend some quality time together." I said and i could see she had tears going down her cheeks and she tried to wipe them but thy just kept falling.

"Noooo, baby! Im sooo sorry! Please dont cry!" I said grabbing her hand. I sat down and put her on my lap. She kept crying and i kissed her shoulder.

"Michael, i dont want to end up like my parents. Thy never had time for us when we were kids. Emma and I didnt see them and we didnt grow up with normal parents. Everyone was always busy! Our kids are growing and I realized that they need us more than ever!" She said as she wiped some tears. I grabbed her face and gave her a small kiss.

"I love you. Youre right. Our kids do need us and we are so busy but for some time i had been thinking bout taking a break. In order for me to do that i needed to finish a couple of things. That why i have been busy. You are about to finish your tour and its the perfect time to be with our kids. Im really sorry. I love you baby girl!" I said and kissed her again. She wrappe her arms aroun my neck and we stayed there for a couple of seconds.

"I love you too," she said and gave me a small kiss.

"Lets go enjoy a nice evening with our kids," i said and we went to look for the kids.

After a day spent with the kids, michael and I are exhausted! We played, laughed, and enjoyed being with our kids! Michael is reading some book in bed while im finishing getting ready for bed. When i come out of the bathroom michaels eyes shoot up, his eyes have changed from concentrated to full of desire and lust. It makes me...flush!

"What?!" I ask, as I approach him.

"Im just enjoying the wonderful view Mrs. Jackson," he said as I got in bed.

Mrs. Jackson! He hasnt called me that since we got married!

I giggled and made myself comfortable.

"I love that sound, you giggling. I must admit that i enjoyed this vacation very much." He said.

"Did you now, mr. Jackson?" I asked and he smiled.

"I did, all thanks to my lovely wife! Who is always thinking about me and our family," he said and he put his forehead against mine and we stared into each others eye. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I said and he gave me a sweet kiss. His hand moved up my thigh and i grabbed his face with my hands to deepen the kiss.

"Sorry about earlier today, I was being very difficult and you were right." He said and I put my finger on his lip to shush him.

"Dont worry, lets just enjoy the moment and forget about what happened. I love you."

"I love you more."

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Hey, sorry for a dull and kinda boring chapter but with this story im kind of having a bit of writers block! I felt like it was time to get a chapte out and I promise to think thouroghly about the next chapter because I am trying to finish it! Its a bit long and im sure some people want to read it but they kinda get scred when thy see its sooooo long!

Thank you for all the reads! And of course, the voting and commenting! I love u all!