Chapter 7

"hi elizabeth im sorry i cant go to lunch with you im a little busy but i promise ill make it up to, bye" i left a message on elizabeths voice mail cuz she didnt pick up.

"well where do you wanna eat lunch at?" michael asked. "we can have lunch here my parents arent home and my sister ias at her friends house and i have a couple more house before i go to my afternoon practice." i said to him.

"yeah ok if you want are you gonna cook or order something?" he asked.

"i can cook something for us its not that hard and i enjoy cooking." i said.

"ok if you want." he said.

I finally finished making the food. I made salad, rice, and chicken because j dont like having a big meal before practice. I served us some food on plates and sat down in the dining room.

Michael took his first bute and looked up at me and said "this is really good i live the chicken and thd flavours it has and the rice is so good!"

"thank you i learned how to cook from my grandmother and my mom and im hispanic so i have to make rice with my food." i said.

"so you speak spanish?" he asked kinda surprised.

"yeah and very fluently as well" i said.

The rest of our lunch was us just talking bout me speaking spanish and how i learned english among other things.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:30 and i had to get ready for my afternoon practice that starts at 5:30 but the drive takes about 30 minutes.

M: "well this was fun and delicious."

E: "yeah anytime i live cooking but i dont get a lot of free time to do it but i enjoy it"

M: "do you have to ho anywhere?"

E: "yeah i have afternoon practice today"

M: "oh ok well i guess i better get going i dont wanna make you late."

E: "no its ok i have another hour to go but if you want you can come and watch me swim its not the most exciting thing in the world but you can come"

M: "really?! i can come along?!"

E: "hahahaha yeah if you want!"

M: "i would love to it would be so cool!"

E: "ok then just give a minute to change and we will go the drive is like 30 minutes"

M: "ok cool"