Chapter 8

Michaels POV

Wow!!!! she is sooooo good!

As soon as she jumped in the pool she began swimming and she seemed like she was cruising through the water even without make up on and caps and goggles she still looks so beautiful. I cant believe we are even hanging out ive had a crush on her since i was like 13 yrs old i thought she was the cutest thing ever whenever i watched her in shows and movies i couldnt take my eyes off of her. And now seeing her in a tight swim suit is making it harder for me not to grab her and just take her in my arms and kiss her i wish i could just tell her that i like her and ask her to be my girlfriend but we just met i dont wanna rush things. After 4 hrs of swimming she made her way over to where i was and told me she was gonna change and she would be out as quickly as possible.

Evas POV

I finished my 4 hrs of swim practice and im tired as heck. My muscles are so sore i cant even walk or feel my arms i swam until i couldnt swim anymore. The whole time i kept looking over at michael and i could see how excited he was and i couldnt understand why it was just me swimming back and forth but i was glad he was there. I got out the pool and made my way over to where michael was and told him i was gonna change so we could go and he said ok.

We were driving to my house in silence when michael suddenly said "i have a question for you and i promise that if you say no ill understand cuz i know this is soon."

"ok whats your question?" i said to him sounding confused.

"i wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" he asked sounding very nervous.

"oooohhh michael of course i will!" i said trying to sound calm and not to excited.

"really?! oh my gosh you just made me the happiest man in the world!" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I felt myself blush a little but he didnt see me.

"and you made my the happiest girl in the world." i said to him.

We got to my house and saw my parents werent home cuz the car wasnt anywhere in sight so i asked michael if he wanted to come inside and he said yes.

Once we were inside i grabbed some drinks and went to the living room and sat down with michael and watched some tv.

"hey do you want to watch a movie?" i asked michael.

"yeah sure what are we gonna watch?" he asked me.

"i dont know how about 'you dont know me' (A/N there is no such movie like that i just made it up)?" i said to him.

"ummm yeah sure whatever you like" he said.

We were about halfway through the movie when michael asked "how old are you? if you dont mind me asking"

"no not at all im 18 and you?" i asked

"im 21 actually" he said

"oh you dont look 21 mayb like 19" i said

"oh yeah? well no im 21" he said.

The movie ended and we were both kinda sleepy so michael said he was gonna take off amd i followed him to the door.

"i had a lovely day today it was very calm and very relaxed just like i wanted" i said to him.

"yeah i had fun watching you swim but next time i gotta go to one of your meets and concerts!" he said.

He was coming closer to me grabbing my hand then he pulled me a little to try and make me closer to him and so i stepped closer and just stared up at him and his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned closer to my face and i closed my eyes and i felt his sweet soft lips on mine. I returned the kiss and i felt his lip roam around my bottom lip so i parted my lips and gave his tongue some entrance and he was roaming around in my mouth just like i was in his and we stayed like this for a couple of minutes until i let out a slight moan thats when he pulled away and just stared at me smiling.

"i gotta go ill see you tomorrow!" he said giving me a littke kiss on my lips.

"bye michael goodnight." i said smiling at him amd with that he got in his car and left so i closed the door and went to bed happier than ever.