Chapter 82

December 31, 1999

Michaels POV

Its been a couple of months since that really bad night between eva and i. I havent really been at neverland, ive been staying at this condo i bought some time ago. I only go to neverland to see the kids and i only go when eva is gone. Since she is starting to work again its easier for me to go, the kids are a little confused but i just tell them its cuz i have to work. I guess eva has said the same thing to them cuz thy just say 'ok' or 'when will you be done' one time they also said eva misse me. I believed it but i guess when youre having relationship issues the best thing to do is just to calm down for a bit.
Today was pur annual end of the year party at neverland so im going over there. Its my first time seeing eva and im not nervous but i am a little worried.
I got myself out of bed and ready. When i was ready i made my way downstairs and into the car. I told the driver where we were going and we were on our way to neverland.

I got to neverland and they were already setting everything up.
"Hi daddy!" I heard radley shout when i got out the car. He came over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss.
"Hi sweetie, where are your siblings?" I asked walking up to the house.
"They are playing with prince and paris over by the mountains and i came to check on mother since she hasnt woken up" he said.
"She hasnt woken up? Now you all know i dont really like you going that far away so please tell you brothers and sisters to come back here" i said and he nodded and left. I went to my room but eva wasnt there. I checked all the rooms in the house and i found her in the last room. She was really asleep and i was surprised. Normally she would be up by now but she was still asleep. I went over to her and started to wake her up.
"Eva? Honey wake up! Its already 9 am" i said shaking her lightly. She groaned a bit and shifted. "Come on! Remember today is the party."
She groaned some more and shifted more.
"Fuck!" She said.
"Just open your eyes!" I said. She turned to the other side.
"Leave me the fuck alone, whoever you are! I want to sleep i havent slept in like a week!" She said.
"Eva its me michael!" I said.
"Ay peor vos! Como que si te quiero ver!" She said and i rolled my eyes.
"I know your made at me but you need to wake up!" I said turning her over.
"UGH OK IM UP!" She said opening her eyes.
"Thank you!" I said getting up and leaving.

Evas POV

What the hell?! Does he think he can just wake me up and then leave?! Aawwwwww hell nawwww! I got up and made my wag across the room to look for michael. I found him in the library reading some papers.
"Michael? What is your problem?! You come into my room and wake me the fuck up and then just leave?!" I said.
"Dont use that language around the house the kids could hear you!" He said.
"I dont give a damn!" I hissed getting closer.
"You cant pretend like that night never happened cuz it did and it was a painful night!" I said.
"I know! But the more we dwell and talk about it the more it hurts us both!" He said getting up.
"I love you!" I blurted out. He looked taken aback.
"Me too, but we have some issues we have to work out. This isnt the only thing we argue about, we need to just talk things out." He said sitting down on top of his desk. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand.
"I know, im really sorry about everything i think i was just really happy about the fact that i could have some kind of emotional relationship with this person and not have to cheat on you" i said and he nodded.
"I understand but its harder when you are emotionally attached to someone because its harder to break apart." He said and he pulled me in for a hug. I looked up at him.
"Im sorry" i said.
"Im sorry too, i was way too rough and i shouldnt have done what i did." He said.
"Can i have a kiss?" I asked and he smiled.
"Ill do more than just kiss you!" He said and he gave me a big and sweet kiss. "I love you."
"I love you more!" I said.

*party time*

"Kids! Come here for a minute" i yelled. Then the kids came down to meet us.
"Ok so you all remember where youre supposed to be once the party begins. Get to know more kids hang out with them and just enjoy being with them." Michael said and they all nodded. For our annual end of the year party we always invite some of the kids from different organizations he works with so its always a good time for our kids to interact with the outside world.
Soon the kids arrived and some our usual guests showed up. Elizabeth taylor was here, she had some good questions to ask us.

"So," she said while we were sitting outside enjoying some friends company. "Are you guys done having kids?"
Michael almost choked on his wine. He looked at me, we both smiled and shrugged.
"I think for this year and next year probably, but for some reason everytime i get back to work and im doing a tour i end up pregnant!" I said. "And its not a big deal but i almost feel like now that im married i was probably destined to just have kids and be a housewife."
"Yeah its hard once you get married and start having kids" she said. We talked and laughed some more. Then we moved up to the mountains. Michael and i were walking hand in hand when we saw mary-katherine talking to a guy, he looked right around her age. I poked michael and he looked at my direction.
"Ummmm...i think our little girl is growing up way too fast!" He whispered.
"Yeah" i said.
She was smiling and laughing and so was he. Seeing her with the boy reminded me of myself when i was her age and this one boy. We met through church and we had this mutual liking to each other, in my words and feelings i consider him to be the first boy to ever awake feelings ive never felt before. He was so nice and charming and sweet. He accepted me even if i was ugly or pretty, he even looked at me the same when i had braces and let me tell you i looked so freaking weird. That boy was definetly someone ill never forget. I really dont know if i could consider him my first love- i think owen couldve been my first love but my feelings for him were different- but i really really really really liked him. He also made me do things ive never done before and they werent bad things but i know my parents didnt approve of them.
As i was thinking back on my previous love affairs as a young girl, i wasnt listening to michael.
"HELLO EARTH TO EVA!" He said waving his hand infront of my face.
"What? Uh...im sorry i was just deep in thought" i said.
"Yeah i could tell" he said. "What were you thinking about?"
"My first encounter with a real boy" i said.
"Really?" He asked. "Is that boy me?"
"No youre the first man, but i had this relationship with a guy when i was young and i was just reminiscing, i guess, on it." I said and he nodded.

We got to the top of the mountain and everyone was ready to see the fireworks.
"Before the new year begins and the old year ends, i want to take a moment to reflect on this past year and some years." Michael said. "Back in 1979 i met a lovely lady name eva, we became fast friends which then turned into an amazing relationship. Later on in that year, in august, i asked her to marry me. She said yes! When she said yes i became the happiest man alive! Several months later she took me as her husband and i took her as my wife. After we got marrie we wanted kids immediatley so we tried and tried! We didnt get lucky up until 1986 when we welcome our first child mary-katherine. After she came along we had 2 more beautiful kids! The 1980's were great years both personally and professionally. Then the 1990's came along and my wife and i had out ups and downs but she stuck with me through it all, thank you sweetie, and thats something ill never be able to repay you. Our 4th child was born in february then paris came a year later. Gosh weved had so many kids! Now the year is over and i couldnt be anymore happy that what i am now! Eva, i promise the 2000's are gonna be filled with love, happiness, and many other things! I love you and our kids so much i cant wait to beging a new era and a new phase in our lives!"
He kissed me and everyone 'awed' and 'ohed' we just giggled.

After that amazing speech we all got ready to count down the seconds till midnight.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,,4,3,2,1!!!!!" We all yelled.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all said.
The couples kisse and the kids all hugged and shook hands.
Michael gave me a sweet kiss and said,
"Happy new year, baby girl!"
I felt something slid on my finger and i took a look and saw my engagement ring on. I smiled!
"I found it somewhere that it shouldnt have been at but its still here!" He said and i felt embarassed.
"I LOVE YOU!!" I yelled and everyone laughed at me.
"I love you more!" He said back.

Im sk excited for the new year!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

A/N:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR READ AND VOTES AND COMMENTS! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Keep voting, commenting, and most importantly reading!

Omg i have to tell you guys this...i think i like this really nice guy! Hehehe! Yall should be happy about me telling you guys this! I usually dont tell people who i like or if im dating someone i feel like thats my personal business! I havent even told me best friend i like someone! Well we rarely talk so...i cant really tell her. Ugh this is why being in highschool sucks! You rarely have time for your friends! And it doesnt help im in a different country! I dont think that should be an excuse...but whatevs!
Anyways, i really like him!

Second of all i got braces on friday, on my upper teeth (dont know if that makes sense but it doesnt matter!) and they hurt so freaking bad!

Ive been rambling too much!
Please follow my twitter account @Mjfanfics1 for all your info on my stories! And other things!
If you want to kik me just...kik me at evaLMJ!

Thank you loves!

Love,
EvaLMJ!