Heated

As we entered the house, Gerard started leading me toward the basement, while Mikey slumped down on the couch to play video games. I shook Gerard's grip from my wrist, and intertwined our fingers, walking down the stairs.

He closed the door to his room, and I walked over to the couch in his room, and sat down.

"What movie do you wanna watch, Frankie?" He asked gesturing to the bookshelf full of movies and comics.

"Uhh, Jennifer's Body?" (note: I love this movie so much, I'm watching it right now:3)

He raises an eyebrow at me, "Okay.."

"What? It's like a teen movie gone wrong! It's funny.." I try to justify my choice, and he just giggles at me, putting in the movie, and sitting down next to me. I move toward him as the movie starts, and he puts his arm around me, pulling me against him, and I sigh in content.

A little ways into the movie, I jump when the slutty chick first goes all demon, and Gee moves to kiss my cheek, to comfort me. When he did I turned my head, so the kiss was on the corner of my mouth. He blushes, and turns a little more, kissing me on my lips. I start to move my in sync with his, and he runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I grant him.

As the kiss became more heated, he moved me onto my back, and I placed my hands on his hips, pulling him closer to me. Eventually, he grinded against my crotch, revealing a moan from him, and creating a delicious friction. We broke apart, both panting, and he lifted us up, pulling me toward his bed. He lightly pulled me down with him, so this time I was on top.

I grinded against him, and he let out another soft moan, and began to tug on the hem of my shirt. I slid it off, revealing my slightly tanned chest. He ran his hand over it, and pulled me back into another heated kiss. Eventually, his shirt was lost in the situation, as well. We were slowly moving against each other, building up a rhythym, when we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

We both immediately stopped our movements, and I rolled off of him, as the door shot open, and a very shocked Mikey was revealed from behind it.

"What. Are you guys. DOING!?" he said, clearly disturbed by what we were obviously just doing.

Gerard cleared his throat, and began to explain to Mikey, when Mikey stated, "No, nevermind, I don't want to know.." and left the room abruptly. Leaving a very sexually frustrated Gerard and I in the wake.

________________

Here ya go, 'nother update. :3 It was kinda short, but I made it more interesting, though! I'm really in a creative mood right now. I dunno if I'll update again, though.

Love you guys. -xunicornkid.