•Chapter 19: Jake

Questions and answers:

(Justin Bieber)
MileysBreakFree: If you had a chance would you have sex with Rose?
Justin: *blushes* What kind of question is that? That's inappropriate.

MileysBreakFree: Is being an angel is better than human?
Justin: Uhm I can say they are both better.

MileysBreakFree: How's it like being a human?
Justin: Hmm its kinda cool I guess? And its kinda scary too base from my experience.

(Rose Stiller)

Jada_loves_u1993: Do you want a relationship with Justin?

Rose: *blushes* W-What?

MileysBreakFree: Why don't you kiss Justin?
Rose: *blush hard and then blocking her face* What kind of questions are these?

(Ryan Butler)

Jada_loves_u1993: If Justin got in trouble by God for being in love with Rose would you help?
Ryan: Yes because he is like a little brother to me.

MileysBreakFree: Is there anyway that Justin and Rose be together?
Ryan: I guess? Its up to God's decision.

abeena: Do you like food?
Ryan: Of course food is life!

___________

Rose Stiller

Justin never stopped complaining since last night when we found the guy in the middle of the road. I don't know what's even wrong about helping someone? He clearly don't have anyone right now.

I asked him about his name and his family but he would just say that he don't remember anything. Maybe he had an amnesia? So we brought him at Ryan's apartment. I asked Ryan if he could stay for a while because he is lost and he didn't know anyone. And of course Ryan being the nice guy agreed and Justin would always just keep on saying that he is not safe to with us because we don't know him.

Like seriously that guy don't even remember anything he is too innocent for that.

"Good morning Jake." I greeted when I saw him sitting on the chair in the dining. Oh yeah I decided to give him that name.

"G-Good morning."

"Hey good morning Rose your breakfast is ready."

I sat down beside Jake and then giving Ryan a smile "Thanks Ryan. Where's Justin?"

"He's still in--Oh speaking of the devil."

I looked up and Justin walked in. He stared at Jake and then frowning.

"Why is he still here?"

"Of course he is here because Jake is going to stay for a while until he gets all his memories back." I scoffed.