•Chapter 11: Kiss and Emotion

† Justin Bieber †

It's kinda awkward for me to sit beside Rose here in the couch while watching television. And the hardest part is she's stroking my furr making my heart flutter. I swear I'm becoming more and more nervous and I feel like I'm going to faint anytime soon.

This emotions...It's hard to understand at all. I guess this is another reason being a human... It's hard to control your emotions and sometimes you don't know what you feel in short it's complicated....

God help me...

DING DONG!

Oh God thank you!

"Who could that be?" I heard Rose as she stood up and walked infront of the door.

I smirked "Ryan..."

I watched as Rose opened the door and there Ryan was standing infront of her, smiling big and waved at her "Aye Rose!"

"Hi Ryan! How come you're here?" she said giving him a hug.

I felt something weird inside my tummy and I frowned as I whimpered quietly while staring at the two of them. Ryan gave me a wink "Stop pouting Bieber. Being jealous doesn't suit you at all." he said inside my head and I can hear him chuckling.

"Shut up I'm not..."

Ryan sat beside me giving me a teasing smile.

"By the way I bought pizza for the both of us!" Ryan cheered and then he looked back at me "Oh yeah I forgot about you Drew." he chuckled teasing me more about the situation and then patting my head.

I barked at him "You're evil Ryan! How can you forgot about me!?"

"Sorry. So you want?"

"As long as its a human food."

"Oh Ryan don't be mean to my Drew." she scratched my ear and I closed my eyes enjoying her touch.

"Man you're whipped!" Ryan said and I gave him a confused look "Nevermind. Just imagine I never said anything."

"Hn..."

"Aww look at him he's so adorable!" Ryan said in a high pitch voice.

Rose chuckled "Yeah!"

"Come on guys let's eat!'

Ryan opened the box and grabbed a slice of a so called 'pizza' and ate it. Rose gave me a slice, putting it infront of me and I smelled it making me drool because it really smells delicious.

"Here you go Drew. Enjoy." I looked up at her and my mouth accidentally met her lips.

Ryan started choking on his food while I blushed harder and my heart started beating so fast. I'm really going to faint right now...This feeling is all way too much for me to handle.

"Holy....Justin you friggin' kissed her!"

"It's an accident Ryan! I swear! Oh my god...Is this good or bad!? Is she going to hate me or be mad at me!? Ryan!"

"Justin just stay calm ok? It's alright...This is not bad and she's not going to hate you."

I heard Rose giggling "Are you alright Drew?"

I just nodded slowly "See? As long as you are in your dog form it's alright. Kiss is not a bad thing tho. If a person kissed you, means he or she likes/love you. But dude you got your friggin' first kiss! Your first ever kiss in your whole life!"

"Is that really how important about the kiss?"

"Ofcourse Justin! I swear you're lucky! Maybe I should change into a dog too..." he teased.