☆Kou x Reader

I'm sorry if this one sucks, but I was trying to go for a sweeter, more innocent one. I'm pretty sure I failed at that, but, hey, at least there's no smut in it! That makes it a little more innocent, I think.

You have been married to Kou for four months now, and your honeymoon ended three months ago. The wedding was one of the best and most memorable days of your life.

You love Kou a lot, and he loves you just as much.

It is a quarter after midnight and you can't sleep. You find the quiet peaceful and calming. You've been lying there for hours, trying to sleep, but not being able to.

You hear Kou mumbling in his sleep, and you begin to feel uneasy because he never usually talks in his sleep.

Only when the mumbling gets louder and more urgent do you start to really worry. Finally, you can make out what he is saying. No and stop are the words that Kou repeats over and over.

Soon, Kou is practically screaming. You put a hand on his shoulder and speak softly to him.

"Kou, wake up. Wake up." You shake him lightly, trying to wake him up.

Kou's struggling stops, and he calms down, opening his eyes.

There are tears rolling down his pale cheeks, and the haunted look in his eyes scares you.

"What happened?" You ask, sitting up.

Kou explains everything. Being underground, the orphanage, the abuse, and finally being saved by his father. More tears stream down his face as he tells the story, and you are crying by the end of it, too.

You hug Kou and tell him that everything is going to be alright, that they can't hurt him anymore.

You kiss Kou's cheek, and you both hold each other until you fall asleep.