☆Shu x Ayato

Btw this is a somewhat graphic one-shot . Just because I've never done one and I wanted to try it lol. But kind of heavy smut/lemon/whatever you call it in this one.

Ayato was spending his first day of summer break by swimming in the lake near the Sakamaki mansion. Little did he know, Shu was nearby, watching him swim.

The sun was starting to set, and Ayato decided to go home. He got out of the water and started to search for his towel. He had lain it right by a huge pink rock, but it seemed to have gone missing.

"Ayato." A deep voice spoke from behind him.

Ayato whirled around, searching for the source of the voice. About twenty feet from him, Shu was leaning lazily against a weeping willow.

"Shu!" Ayato squeaked, trying to cover himself. In truth, he had been skinny-dipping since he hadn't planned on seeing anyone that day. A hot red blush bloomed across his cheeks. The tips of his ears turned pink, and his neck was warm.

"Looking for this?" Shu asked, lifting up a light blue towel. Ayato lunged at him, trying to grab his towel.

"No, Ayato." Shu said sternly, holding the towel high above the younger boy's head. "Give me something first."

A playful smile played on the blonde's lips. "What do you want?" Ayato asked exasperatedly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What do you think would make me happy?"

The red-head seemed to think for a bit before getting closer to Shu. He stared at the blonde for a few moments before totally surprising both of them. Suddenly, Ayato brought his lips to Shu's in a shy kiss.

Shu was so surprised that he forgot all about the towel. Seeing his opportunity, Ayato grabbed the towel and ran. Quickly, the older boy realized what had happened, and he ran after Ayato.

In no time, Shu caught up with the younger boy. He tackled him, pinning him to the soft earth.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" Ayato squeaked, attempting to wriggle out of Shu's strong grasp.

"You need to be punished." The blonde growled. He sucked harshly at the redhead's neck, eliciting a small moan from Ayato.

Shu could feel Ayato's length harden beneath him, moaning even lower than his normal voice. His own length hardened at the sounds of pleasure coming from the younger boy's lips.

Suddenly, Shu left Ayato's neck, only to press their lips together in a heated kiss.

They only broke apart when Shu paused to peel off his jeans and button-up shirt. This left him nude, except for his boxers.

"Ay-Ayato..." He moaned before becoming somewhat serious. "I want to-to make love to you... Will you allow that?"

Ayato's shining green eyes widened but he conceded with a slight nod. Shu peeled off the last article of clothing that separated the two.

"Are you sure?" Shu asked, still worried about the younger, more innocent boy. Again, Ayato nodded slightly. "I'll-I'll try to be gentle."

Without further ado, Shu very carefully eased his large member into Ayato. A small whimper sounded from the redhead's throat. A few tears fell from his eyes. He was in a lot of pain, but he wanted to make Shu happy.

A small moan escaped Shu's lips. Ayato's discomfort slowly abated, and he began to enjoy himself too. Shu thrusted in and out at a slow pace at first, causing the redhead to groan in frustration. Then, he quickened his pace, causing the both of them to moan at a high volume.

The two boys' moans became louder as they neared their climaxes. Shu roughly crashed his lips against Ayato's, biting the younger boy's bottom lip in a teasing way.

And then they hit their climaxes, loudly moaning in unison. The older boy pulled out of the younger, lying down beside him.

"Shu?" Ayato asked quietly, panting heavily from exhaustion. He turned to lie on his side, facing Shu. His lively emerald eyes were droopy with fatigue, as if he was about to fall asleep.

"Hmm?" The blonde replied, his eyes shut. A sheen of sweat covered his forehead.

"I-I love you." The younger boy confessed timidly, blushing a deep red. A small smile played on Shu's lips.

"I love you, too."

Sooo, how was it?? Should I do another one similar to this but with different characters? A character x reader one like this?

Oh oh, and I am really, really sorry for not updating sooner, but I had a hard time deciding what to write about lol. And I am an avid procrastinator. But I hope to think of some more ideas and start on them soon.