☆Ruki x Ayato

Yay so I finally did an Ruyato one-shot!! Just a warning, there'll probably be medium smut.

Ruki and Ayato have had a little attraction between them ever since they met. But, the thing is, the more the get to know each other, the more attracted they are.

Whenever Ruki and Ayato are alone in a room together, the tension would be unbearable. There would be awkward silences and extremely awkward accidental touches.

On a very, very cold day in December, Ayato and Ruki just happened to have the Mukami Mansion to themselves.

As Ayato was reading a book in Ruki's room, Ruki came in to ask Ayato what he wanted for dinner.

Ayato ignored him for a few minutes before Ruki tried to get his attention. After all, Ruki was very aware of the tension between the two of them.

Ruki straddled Ayato's lap, placing his hands on Ayato's shoulders. Ayato leaned his head back, a shocked look on his face. Ruki ground his hips against Ayato's and they both let out a low moan.

Ruki pressed his lips against Ayato's in a heated kiss. Then, he sucked at Ayato's neck, quickly finding the redhead's sweet spot.

Ruki nipped at Ayato's neck before whispering in his ear. "I asked you, what you wanted for supper." He sucked on Ayato's sweet spot with even more force than before. A loud moan escaped Ayato's lips.

Ayato flipped Ruki over, assuming the dominant role. He ground hard against Ruki, letting out a low growl.

"I-I want you." Ayato's fangs pierced the skin of Ruki's neck like a hot knife through butter.

Obviously there wasn't much cooking going on that night...

So how was it? Too much?