Home bound

A/N: This is kind of just a filler chapter..sorry :/ and sorry for any mistakes- this hasn't been edited! Btw, the italicized words are Dean's thoughts.

Where am I? Dean slowly came to, and found that he could barely breathe. Underground. Dean forced his hands above his head and began to dig. After what seemed like forever, he finally felt his hand break through. With renewed strength he began to dig even faster, and pushed himself up out of the ground.

When he finally climbed out of his grave, Dean looked around. The trees around him seemed to have been blown over by some unknown force, and outlined by a dark circle. Creepy…and weird. He dusted himself off, and started to walk, looking for some kind of civilization in the middle of god knows where.

(After Dean enters the gas station)

Dean slowly walked towards the mirror, the Busty Asian Beauties and the half full bottle of water in his hands forgotten.  He has still got to have the claw marks right? Hesitating a little, he lifted his shirt, mentally preparing himself for the scars that are sure to decorate his body. Nothing. Not even a scratch.

“What the hell!?” Dean lifted up his sleeves to check as well. And…a f*cking handprint. Just what in the world happened to him? Slowly tracing the handprint, a blinding white flash momentarily stunned him. A memory. Scared, Dean dropped his sleeve, and quickly stepped away from the mirror. As he does, a sharp, high pitched sound filled the room. Was he being attacked? Stumbling, Dean grabbed the salt off one of the cupboards and began covering all openings with it. The screeching abruptly stopped. Is it gone? Is he safe? Before Dean could celebrate, the sound came back again, except this time, sharper. Dean dropped to the ground in pain, covering his ears as writhed in pain. What was this? Was he going to die again? The windows shattered, and Dean curled into himself. Make it stop! A flash of white. Make the pain stop! Another flash of white. And then it did. Ignoring the pain he was in, Dean pushed himself off the ground, before looking around the gas station and quickly scampering to his feet.

It was time to go home. He pushed the door of the gas station open, and looked outside. Perfect. Dean jogged towards the car outside, looking around cautiously. Seeing no one, he quickened his footsteps and got into the driver side of the car. He flipped down the visor and the car keys dropped down onto his lap. What a dumbass. His stupidity, my gain. Wait. Does that even make sense? Whatever. Starting up the car, Dean headed for home.

-------

“Pick up Sammy. Pick up!” Dean tapped his foot impatiently, cradling the phone to his ears. “I’m going to kill that little b*tch when I get back.” He hung up and dialed Bobby’s number.

“C’mon Bobby….pick up….don’t do this to me…” No answer. Frustrated, Dean threw his phone into the passenger seat, and started to drive back home again.

--------

When Dean finally reached Bobby’s house, he sat outside in the car and just stared. Home. Could it be? Slowly Dean clambered out of the car, walked up to the front door, and knocked. The door opened, and soon revealed a very shocked looking Bobby.

“I don’t….” Bobby trailed off, not knowing what to say or how to react.

“Surprise! I don’t know how either,” Dean said tiredly as he grinned at Bobby from the doorway. Bobby looks really suspicious. Out of the corner of Dean’s eyes, he saw Bobby’s hand move. In a flash Dean was wrestling the knife from Bobby, and held the knife in his hands.

“It’s really me!” Dean grabbed the knife and sliced across his arms, barely wincing at the pain. Bobby smiled, and pulled Dean into a hug.

“Welcome back Dean.” As Dean pulled back from the hug, he was met with a cup of holy water in the face. Spluttering, he glared at Bobby.

“I had to be sure,” Bobby said, before grinning at Dean. A second later, his face turned grim.

“Dean… I haven’t seen or heard from Sam in months…” Bobby watched as Dean’s body stiffened, and Bobby braced himself for the worst.

“I’ll track his phone using the GPS.” Dean turned away and took out his dirtied phone, with a concentrated look on his face.

“Let’s go find Sam, shall we?” Dean said with a determined look on his face, before walking out the door. Bobby sighed, and closed the door behind him, locking it before following Dean. Time to find Sammy.

A/N (again): like or comment if you liked it? thanks :)