Looking for the Monster

A/N: Here's the other promised chapter! Again, it's unedited, sorry :( Tell me if they're any mistakes! Love you guys!

--

“You’re not invited!” Dean whispers not so quietly to Sam, as Pamela walked away. Just the thought of having sex with people feels wrong. Dean shakes his head and enters the room Pamela did. Sam follows suit. They all sit around a round dining table with a sigil drawn on it, with candles in the middle casting shadows upon the walls.

“Take each other’s hands,” Pamela says, reaching out for Bobby.  “Now, I need something that our mystery monster man has touched,” grinning, Pamela reaches out and pats Dean’s groin.

“Woah,” Dean rears back. “He didn’t touch me there!” That felt so wrong….What’s wrong with me? Pamela just chuckles as she pulls her hand back, and waits as Dean lifts up his sleeve. Shock enters everyone’s eyes as they see the hand mark imprinted on Dean’s arm, and then hesitantly puts her hand on the mark. ‘This one, he’s special. Claimed by an unknown force; marking its possession.’ Her hand burns, slightly, and she quickly bows her head and begins chanting.

“I invoke, conjure and command you to appear to me in this circle…I invoke, conjure and command you to appear to me in this circle.” Pamela repeats this mantra over and over again, when suddenly the TV turns on. Concerned and slightly scared, Dean sneaks a glance at the television. The table begins to shake, and Dean stares at it in confusion.  What’s h-

“Castiel? No, sorry but I don’t scare easy.” Dean’s head whips up, almost giving himself a whiplash as he stares at Pamela in wonderment and confusion.

“Castiel…?” Dean asks, and feels something stirring in his mind, as if calling out, begging to be remembered.

“Its name,” Pamela whispers at him, her eyes screwed shut in concentration. “It’s whispering to me, telling me to turn back.” She begins to repeat the mantra once more. Dean glances at Bobby and his brother, and sees both their eyes screwed shut as well. Oops. Dean closes his eyes as Pamela’s voice begins getting louder, angrier, and curious. The tables began to shake as if there was an earthquake, and all three boy’s eyes snap open.

“Stop!” Bobby just about pleads, panicking as he stares at the table.

“No! I almost got it!” Pamela cries, adamant to keep going. “I COMMAND YOU TO SHOW ME YOUR FACE. NOW!” Suddenly the flame from the candles explodes out, and Pamela starts to scream in agony. Her eyes lit up, a blinding white light disorientating the boys. And as quick as it came, it suddenly stopped. Blood flows down Pamela’s eyes, and she drops to the floor. The boys stare, frightened into shock before Sam jumps up.

“CALL 911!” Sam yells at Dean, and rushes for Pamela. Bobby picks her up as she moans in agony, and suddenly she opens her “eyes.” But what Bobby and Sam saw weren’t eyes, but burnt black remains in an empty eye socket.

“I can’t see!” She cries, panicked and in pain. “I can’t see..!” Bobby cradles her in his arms, listening to her cry as no tears were able to come out. Shit. They were all rendered speechless as they sat there around Pamela, desperately wishing for the sound of sirens to fill the room. Shit. There were no other words to describe it, as they glanced from Pamela to each other, fear and panic clear in everyone’s eyes. Shit.

----

Like, comment, or vote?