Pre Reunion

A/N:Guys, I am SO SO SO SO SORRY for taking SUPER long to update and its un beta'd :/ (2:23 AM my brain is FRIED). I literally just finished my SATs a few days ago.... and just. whew. I have more time to write now--- and well. What better way to celebrate finishing SATs and New Years (chinese)?

A loud piercing noise fills the air once more, and Dean’s head begin to throb with it. He covers his ears and cowers to the ground, the noise only intensifying the more he tries to block it. Suddenly the door to the motel room opens, and the noise stops as quickly as it started.

“Dean! What’s wrong?” Bobby rushes over, grabs Dean by his arms, and hauls him up.

“We need to find him. It,” Dean quickly corrects himself, determined to get to the bottom of it. He takes out his phone and speed dials Sam.

“Sammy, where are you?”

“Dean…hey! I’m…back at the diner getting a beer with Bobby” Sam replies cheerfully, a little out of breath. Dean’s heart tightens at how easily the lie came out, and glancing at Bobby.

“Right..okay then. I’ll see you later.” Dean shoves the phone angrily back into his pocket and turns to face Bobby.

“Let’s go. Sam’s busy.” Bobby wisely decides not to ask, and walks out of the room with Dean trailing behind him.

Meanwhile… Castiel

“I need to go talk to him” Castiel says to Uriel, before ripping his arm out of the tight grip Uriel had on him.

“Well you need a vessel then, dear brother.” Uriel replies, before handing Castiel a glowing ball. Castiel tosses the ball in the air, and it explodes, a trail of light leading him to a devout man he has visited before, Jimmy Novak. As he follows the light down to earth, he begins to hear the man’s prayers.

“Heavenly Father…Thank you for giving me a sign…I hope the angel comes back soon…” Castiel arrives at Jimmy’s house just as Jimmy finishes the line. Castiel cloaks himself, and appears behind Jimmy.

“Jimmy. It’s time. I need to borrow your vessel.” Jimmy looks around in wonder, and nods. Castiel moves quickly, stepping into Jimmy. His grace pushes Jimmy’s soul to the side, and takes over Jimmy’s body.

“Castiel?”

“Your vessel will be returned to you after. No harm will come to you,” Castiel reassures him, before putting Jimmy to sleep. Castiel walks out of the house, ignoring Jimmy’s wife and children. All of a sudden he feels a tug, and then he’s free falling through the air, coming down fast towards a warehouse. His grace begins to pulse, and in that moment Castiel instantly knew. It was Dean. He opens his wings in an attempt to stop from crashing into the roof of the warehouse, and struggles to keep his true form in. Having realized too late that he was falling, Castiel landed on the roof of the warehouse, and ended up rolling across the roof due to the belated realization, lands on his feet, and dusts himself off. It was time to face Dean once more.

A/N again:  I'm truly sorry for this short chapter, but... CLIFFHANGER FOR THE ACTUAL MEET. Love y'all... and... tell me if you see mistakes, if you liked it, or whatever!