Chapter 1

I wish I could but I just can't do it any more. I can just go to school and act like everything is OK with me and my sister because its NOT. She gets all attention and I get none she gets lots of friends, I, I have one. Its getting hard to cope with now! I'm in the shadows were no boddy loves or cares about me.

"Emma.... EMMA. do you mind getting out of the car no? Or are you just gonna ditch?" My sister Arri said. Yeah, the one that's perfect.

"Oh um sorry just thinking about stuff.. "

"It's no biggie, you just need to stop thinking and get out. Not to mention that your still not out!"

"Oh um yeah I wi"- I was cut of by Alec, (Arri's boyfriend) Alic was the football star of Aridiom High. He had the perfect body, perfect hair and a perfect face. If you ask my he is the perfect match to my sister.

" Hay baby doll" he said throwing an arm around Arri's shoulder. "Do you + me, wanna go out tonight?" . I new were this was going so I got out of the car.

"Oh meet me back over here when schools over." Arri infusasticly yelled to me.

"I'm going on the.... The um.. BUS! yeah I'll go on the bus."
I gotta think of an end for that um, oh I no! "Luke is going on it and I wanna go with" Ok not the best end but still Ok, and I think she brought it because she smiled and turned back to Alic.

"Em, Ems, wait."

"What do you need Luke? Oh right the cupcake" I said handing it to him

"Awwww thanks Em! I forgot I even asked for this but if you insist?" Before I could say anything Luke had taken a big bite out of it.

"Dude! If you walk in there with a halve eaten cupcake and crumbs all on you face and clothes you'll get detention with Miss Mroco."

"Yeah what ever, you'll probly find a way to get me out of it." Then he turned to me with a smirk and said "or you'll find a way to come with me."

"No way Luke, I've got things planed for the afternoon so you better clean your face and everywhere else crumbs are of."

"Plans? And you didn't tell me?. Em, what are they?" He asked looking a little hurt.

"I want to tell you but things need to happen for my plans to work." This was it. Tell him how much in love you are with him you are or forget about your feelings for him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thank you all for reading the first chapter! Please please please vote and comment! I will just say that if the banners and vids could be done and pm to me before the 5th chapter that would be awesome. Thank you.