chapter 14

Ok so I will not continue writing about her period what so ever except that there will be clues like her mood and how she handles things now. ALSO a huge secret will be discovered that Emma and Kian (Kian is a new character) have kept for 4 years. Enjoy!.

Kian's point of view

Damn I wish it was Friday. But instead, its Monday. At least I'll get to see my baby sister! Well not really baby more like she is in high school now. It's pretty sad actually, my dad and her mom were toghe.......

"Kian come down here and get ready." And there goes my dad.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. Eh I don't need to brush it. "Kain, don't forget to actually brush your hair." Damn dad, let ME get ready. I picked up my sister Tabatha's brush and brushed one tiny hair.

"Done." I say jogging down the stairs. "I'm having toast" I said Rigleing my fingers in a matter like Mr Burns from the Simpsons does.

"Ready to see Emma?"

"Yeah, its been 4 years" I miss her so much. "Hay, dad, do you got her number?"

"Are......yeah, yeah, I think I do. It should be in my phone, uh, here" he said handing me his phone. I took it and went to contacts, scrolling through them all in till I reached Heater's.

"Uh, dad, why do you still have Heather's number?you arnt together anymore."

"Child support Kian, she has to pay as well." He said not paying much attention to me or why it came across my mind, he would usually ask that.

"Hmm, uh I better get to school" I say leaving the room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ school.

Kian's point of view (Kian goes to a different school then all the others)

"Hay Brad, how you doing?" I ask as we do our man hand shake.

"Good dude, you Siked to see yo sister?" Brad asked me

"Yeah super, wheres Jessa?"

"Errrrh, no idea dude, let's go find her"

"Yeah, let's go"

-fast forward 10 mins-

"Hay Brad, this is a huge school, let's just leave it till 1st hour, all three of us got that together."

"You just gonna give up Kian!?!"

"Yeah........"

"Errrh well I'm fine with that, let's go find my babe now." He said as we set if to find Jemmali.

"Hay, Brad don't tell Jessa that we gave up looking fo-" I was cut of by Jemmali and Jessa.

"Don't tell me what." Jessa said in a curious voice.

"That you are um, are" damn why can't I just tell a little tiny whiny white lie to her....... Oh right, she's my girlfriend.

"Yep, your dun for." Brad said

"Ok Jessa, baby doll." I say playing with the ends of her hair bit she swats my hand away with one Swift move. "Ok so, Brad and I met up at the entrance and I asked where u were and he said he had no idea, so we went looking, and, ten minutes later we gave up and went looking for Jemmali.

" so you gave up on your girlfriend and went looking for your friends girlfriend?" She said calmly, but, she wasnt fooling anyone.

"Dude...." I asked Brad.

"Yeah......" He asked back

"Run" I said and in a split second, we ran.

-Jessa's point of view-

"Wow, boys" I say turning to my bestie

"We are gonna beat their ass' right?" She asked, I new what answer she wanted

"Yes we are Jemmali, yes, we, are." I say grinning as we strut to class
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys, but I am getting a little bord or u reading and then not voting or commenting at all! But still. Hope u like the book so far. P.S Jessa is said as Jess-are
And Jemmali is said as Jem-al-lee

~ McKenna-Aleya