chapter 2

As we walked into class I saw Alec and Arri talking to each other. I always got jealous when they did that but I can't control them. Plus they are dating so who am I to interrupt their love and piece? I don't know.

"Ems? Ems!?! Earth to Emma!!!" Luke said as he started the shake me out of my trance.

"Mmm, what did ya say Luke?" I said as I stepped back into reality.

"I was saying that if you wanted to come around to my place this afternoon?"

"As a date?"

"If you want it to be? But no I just ment as in to hang out"

"As much as I want to come I have to do homework. And it's due tomorrow. And also not to mention its a lot."

"Ok Em, how about tomorrow?"

"Nope! I'll have even more homework. and it will be due the next day. And not to mention it will be a lot."

"What ever Emma, just promise that when all your 'homework' is cleared we can hang out?"

"Sure Luke. I promise." Ok that promise was just broken the second I closed my mouth. I have no homework. I handed it in my essay last week.

Briiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

"Ok see ya latter Emmy." Luke said as he walked to class

"Will you ever stay on one nickname Luke?!" I yelled to him knowing he was probly already around 15 meters away.

"Nope!" He yelled back.
I wouldn't trade my friendship with him for the world.