chapter 6 (picture of Arri in her costume)

Arri's point of view.

Tonight Alic is having a Halloween party and I had nothing to wear, soooo I went and bought the hottest, most boy teasing skin tight costume I could find! And I found it. It had skin tight leggings, black leather top with black tread sleeves and a chocker.

"Ok if its 7:40 now and I get ready a 8:30 I can get there at 9:40 just before the party starts!"

"Oh yeah you definitely can impress Alic with that. All he wants is sex so just give it to him or dump him like the trash he is!. He uses girls like you and takes your virginity! He is a soul crushing love smacking sex machine Arri!!" Emma yelled at me.

"GET OUT NOW YOU EXCUSE IF A HUMAN! YOU DON'T KNOW ALIC LIKE I DO YOU LITTLE BRAT!
he loves m-" I was cut of by Emma.

"He loves you does he!?! Or does he love your boddy!?! Arri, he only wants sex! When will you get some knowledge?"

"Emma you are two young to know what love is. And when you get it you'll never want to let it go." I calmly told her. "Emma, you don't know love yet. You barely know who you are right now. But you can't get into my personal relationship and say he only wants my sex." I said a little more stern. "Do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah." She wisperd

"What was that Em? I didn't hear you." I did hear her, I just wanted her to say it again.

"I said YES." she said a lot louder.

"Good now get out. I need to start getting dressed." I said and kicked her out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ the party. Emma's point of view.

I walked in and the smell of alcohol was intense. There were people from my school and strangers I had never met. I walked to the kitchen to get a drink but turned around because there were practically people having sex. I walked into the living room witch was at the moment the dance room. Then someone squeezed my but. I turned around to see Luke.

"Hay! Hands of Luke!" I scolded at him.

"Chill Em, and what did you expect us guys to do when your wearing that? You look sooo hot!"

"What ever Luke. I'm going to explore."

I walked around the house and up the stearescase. I walked through the halls until someone grabbed my arm.