chapter 12

I got to Luke's door and nocked.

"Hay Em, thanks for coming." Luke said as he let me inside. We walked up to his room on the second floor.

"You've redecorated?" I asked in shock. That was not like him. ".....and cleaned up...."

"Yeah, um do you like it?" Was he trying to impress me!?!

"Yeah, actually, I really do. It's nice." I couldnt lie, it was different for him to clean, but I actually liked it.

"Good, and I also got you this." He said pulling something out of his pocket. It was a necklace, it had a silver chain and the charm at the bottom was in the shape of a little Hart, one side of the Hart was covered in diamonds, the other side had my name engraved in it. Slowly I took it. My mouth was gaped.

"Luke... Like, uh you didn't have to give me something,...". I looked up, Luke was just smiling at me.

"Do you like it?" His smile dropped

"No, I love it." Before I could say anything else he had picked me up over his shoulder and started running downstairs. "Luke, I dropped the necklace!" I cryed. He put me down and ran back upstairs to find it.

"I can't find it...." He looked down at me. I was swinging it in my fingers. "Hay!"

"Tricked you!" I laughed, he smirked at me. "What....?" I asked in caution. He started running downstairs. I screamed and ran as fast as I could.
I hid under the counter in the kitchen.
I was puffing a little.

"We're are you Em?" He asked in a funny voice. I started giggling. BIG mistake. He Hurd and scooped me up and through me on his shoulder again. I I peeked at were he was heading. The pool.

"No, no NO, don't you dare Luke! I warn you don-" I was cut of by the fealing of cold water around my little boddy. It felt as if someone had put ice in my bra and underwear. It was the coldest fealing ever! But it was nice because now it didn't feel like 10000000000 degrees anymore! I swam to the top. Luke was laughing his head of. I got out while he was distracted. I stepped begins him and pushed him in.

"Em! That was mean!"

"Don't be a baby Luke." I said as I took of my clothes. I already had my swimmers underneath. I then ran and jumped into the pool. I started laughing too.

"So what do you want to do." Luke said lifting me onto his front, high enough so we were eye to eye. I swooped his hair back with my hands.

"I don't no." I said leaning onto his chest. He got out of the pool, with me still on him. He then wisperd into my ear:

"Take a breath."

"Ok." I wisperd back and did as told. Within two seconds of me saying Ok we were in the water again, but instead of swimming up to the top, we kissed. I new that Luke was always ment for me, And I was sick and tired of waiting. I clung onto him and focused on the kiss. We slowly raised to the top. He pushed me on the side of the pool. My legs were raped around his thighs. We pulled apart to take a breath. I leaned my head against his chest. I loved him so much. "I love you Luke, and I mean it."

"I love you to Emma." He said in the best way ever, he said it to me. And that's all I needed to hear, I have always needed to hear that, just that one little sentence. As long as I had Luke, I had a complete life.