chapter 20

I sat there next to Kian, for 6 hours. The hospital had closed now and every one had left but I refused to. Kian was the only person I remember, I need him, I have to be with him. It was 10:42. I was so tired even though I have been asleep for 5 days.

A nurse walked in. "Don't mind me darling" she said before she packed up her stuff and signed a paper.

"May I please have a pillow?" I asked her

"Sure" she walked over to a cabinet and got out a pillow and a blanket "is this alright she asked handing it to me

" perfect, thank you." I said before she gave me a friendly smile and left.

I positioned the pillow on the edge of the bed and pulled the blanket over me and linked my hand between Kian's. "Please be alright Kian" I wisperd before going of into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning- still in Kian's hospital room

I woke up and Kian was still sleeping. "Morning Kian" I wisperd, I new that he probably couldn't hear, so I may as well get some things of my chest "Kian, I don't know why, but you are the only person I remember, and if you don't wake up, I don't no what I will do!" I say tears running onto my cheeks. "Please Kian?" I asked. I couldn't help but get up and leave. If he could hear me, he would hate to hear me cry. I went to the bathroom and looked in my reflection. I didn't see a beautiful girl, not anymore, I only saw the bruises, the Burns and my cuts and stitches. I hated what I saw in the mirror, it was not me, I was not Emma Swan, not anymore, but at the exact same time, I was still me, I was still Emma Swan, just a wrecked Emma Swan, an Emma Swan with my 'battle scars' battle scars the I owned because of my past, and my present. I am still Emma Swan, the Emma Swan that loves Luke, I am in love with Luke, and a guy called Alec tryed killing him to make me and my sister happy and failed miserably. I remember! But it was all to much for me, this is not true, none of it is, I am making things up and thinking that it's true stop it Emma, STOP IT! "STOP IT!" I screamed. I couldn't take it any more!

I ran out of the room crying. I ran into Kian's room and picked up my bag. Before I could leave I bent down and kissed Kian's head softly. "I love you" I wisperd before running out of the room and down the stairs. I quickly dried my eyes with the back of my hand and put on a fake smile as I walked up to the front desk.

The lady looked up to me. "How may I help you dear." She asked me

"I want to sign out and go home" I said trying not to seem like I was holding in a cry.

"Name please"

"Emma Swan." I spoke

She typed some things in and gave me a bright smile "all done, you can go home." She said but looked down at the screen when it beeped. "Oh, sweety, there is a request for you at room 296 on the 4th floor. It would be great if you could make your way there before leaving" she spoke.

I nodded and made my way to the lift. No way was I walking 4 flights of stairs.

When I got there I looked for room 296. "287, 288, 289, 290" I continued to count the door numbers untill I got to room 296. I knocked. In about 10 seconds the door opend and a nurse gave me a look. "I was told to go to this room..." I said to her

"Ah, yes, are you Emma Swan?"

"Ya" I replied to her, she then let me in. "So, what was I needed for?" I ask looking at a boy around my age, lying on a bed. He had life support on. He looked so familiar. And it pained me so much that if I did no him, that he was in here on life support.

"This is Luke, I didn't think you would remember him anyway, but he was, according to his parents, your on and of boyfriend, or as some say, friends with benefits." I nodded my head at what she had just said as a tear slipped down my check. How could I not remember him? How is it, that I feel so much pain for someone I don't remember, someone that I should.

"So, is that it then" I whipped my head to the nurse. "Was that it, can I leave now." I asked. The nurse looked shocked.

"Why, yes but wouldn't you want to stay with him?" I stood up

"I can't even stay in the same room as my brother for 24 hourse. How am I ment to wait for a person that I don't remember to wake up, but who knows, he is on life support. He may never wake up."

I walked out the room and ran to the lift getting in as fast as I could, as soon as it got down to the first floor and the doors opend, I ran. I ran out of the hospital and through the parking lot, past the shops and through the plaza, I ran through the bush until I had no idea where the hell I was.

A hand cupped over my mouth. I screamed but all of my high pitch screams were muffled and I kicked to get free. Another man appeared in front of me. He was wearing complete black. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a gun. I screamed and screamed. He walked up the me and moved a bit of hair out of my face. He then cupped my cheek with his hand. "Perfect" was all he said as a black truck pulled up, the guy behind me had already tied my hands up. They shoved me in the back of the truck. And put duck tape across my mouth.