chapter 8

After what happened at the party Luke and i had been avoiding each other the whole week. It was now Friday morning.

I got up and had a shower, and blow dryed my hair and put it in a bun. I put on a white singlet and a red cardigan, some black jeans and a pair of skin tone sandles. As I walked into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, an Uncle Tobby's oats bar and my book bag. I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I got in my car. "Shit, not enough petrol!" I said with frustration. "I guess I'm walking to school." Arri was picked up by Alic and would kill me if I drove her car. She had a flash red Convertible, and she would always park it in the garage. Mom and I couldn't park in there because it was a one car space and was 80% of the time occupied with Arri's car.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ school. Luke's point of view.

First class had started 10 mins ago and Emma still wasn't here. She is never this late, well, exept once in seventh grade, it was on a Friday:

"Luke, please! Can I please borrow your notes, I forgot to study!" She cried.

"Emma, its usually me asking for notes, not you." I said and chuckled "because I care about you so much I'll give you them on one condition"

"And w-whats tha-that?" She chocked out while crying.

"That you always study no matter what the occasion is, Em, one of us is made to graduate with 100% credit! And I want that one of us to be you Em." I said making her smile. She jumped to me, hugging me tight, and what we did next was not expected. We kissed. It was our first kiss, I had never kissed and neither had she, it was messed up, if that's how it was ment to feel, but I liked it.

"Hay Luke, I just wanted to know like, do you like you know-" I cut her of.

"Yes Emma, I do like you." I said and kissed her hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, what do you think, does Luke still love Emma, will Emma confess her feelings? Tell me what you think!