chapter 17

"Pick up the phone it could be Justin bieber, pick up the phone it could be Justin bieber, pick up the phone it could be justin bieber" my phones ringtone rung through the house, I reached out to my bedside table to pick it up.

I spoke into the phone,

Me: "hello?"

Someone: "happy birthday Emma!"

Me: "hay Cece, what's up?"

Cece: "I just told you dummy, it's your birthday em-"

Me: "and it's also 7:00 o'clock Cece, you woke me up from dreaming about Justin bieber." I groan

Cece: "don't you mean Luk-"

Me: "don't you say it, don't you dare."

Cece: " fine I wont say it....."

Me: "Cece, just don't Ok, I wanna go back to sleep and not have today"

Cece: "but it's your birthday." She said confused

Me: " yeah well Kian isn't gonna be here so what is the point, he has missed the past 5 of my birthdays so why would he come to this one? Also he left last night to go somewhere, I don't even know where, did anybody else know, what if he just didn't want to see me anymore Cece? He could of gotten hurt! And he was ment to stay here last night but he left and he didn't tell me where, so he probably didn't want me knowing where he is, so that I wouldn't follow him but this is all very mysterious and I don't like it."

Cece: " oh my gawd! Take a breath please and stop worrying Ok? You are gonna pass out if you don't breath! Stop over thinking things Ok. He promised to be back and he will." This is why she is my favorite cousin, she is so nice and caring and is always positive "I promise you, he will be there and you will have an amazing birthday."

Me: " okay then, well, I better get ready. Have you got your costume for tonight? And Remember the theme is old fashion and creepy cute?"

Cece: " yes I know I know,"

Me: " okay, by Cece

Cece: " by Em.

We both hung up.

"Well, let's get this party started." it was now 7:20, I had to start early because this will all probably take about 9 hours, and that includes driving to Markìs and Dèlie's costumes and dresses, which is 3 hourse away, so that's 6 hours to go there and back, then my makup is going to take about 1-2 hourse including my hair that I have to die blond and curl, but the die should be pretty quick to do because it is just a wash out. Then I will put the food out, which because I have about 120 people coming over it will take about 50- 45 mins to put it all out and then another 15- 10 mins to lock all the rooms I don't want people going into, and then, the party starts at 5:30, a little more time for me if there is traffic on the way to Markìs and Dèlie's costumes and dresses or if there is any on the way back, and then the part finishes at 10:00.