chapter 9s

Emma's point of view.

I missed school yesterday, I live 3 miles away from school and I wasn't walking, I also wasn't going to call a cab, what a fortune that would cost!

So yeah I wonder what I missed yesterday?

"Emma, Emma, why weren't you at school yesterday?" Luke said running up to me.

"I just took the day off." I calmly said like it was no bug deal.

"Emma, but what about our always studying for school deal?"

"I said I took the day of, I still studied." I marked " and I'm sorry for what happened at the party" . I mumbled.

"Emma, do you remember that day in second grade, when you painted on my face and you
Got in trouble for it, and I still took the blame?"

"Um, yeah I guess" I said bluntly

"I did that because I care about you, but do you also remember I said that it's a pretty drawing and I didn't want to wash it of?"

"Well I gue-" Luke cut me off

"Emma, do you?"

"Yes, I do remember,I don't get your point."

"Emma, what happend at the party, its over, I still want you, and I know you still want me."

"Luke, when I said I wanted you, that was 5 years ago, and then we dated. Do you remember it ended up with me slapping you in the face?" I asked trying to make a point. I didn't even know what the point was though, I did still like him, alot!

"Ems, but don't you still want me?" He asked.

"I don't know Luke, I, I just don't know yet. What do we even no about love?" I argued.

"We no that we both want it, that we know who can give it. That's us Em." We were now at the school gait.

Before I could say anything the Bell went. I gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry Luke, see you at biology". I said and walked away.
As I walked in, a new girl did too.
She had long brown hair and hazel eyes and was wearing a grey sweater. She turned to me and smiled.

" I'm Hayzza, its nice to meet you...."

"Emma" I said with a smile.

"Well its nice to meet you Emma"

"You too" I said as we parted our ways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ok penguin-ducks, what do you think abot the new girl. I know you don't know much yet exept that she has hazel eyes, brown hair and her name is Hayzza, but still. (Also, Hayzza is pronounced Hay-zar)