Chapter 1

DAY 1

I looked out of the large windows that showed the soccer field that was yet to be used. I mean, what was the point of making it if the school was just going to observe it? Honestly, all the money it costed...

"PARK YUNA!" The teacher screamed. All of my fellow classmates were staring at me.

How embarrassing...

Was the teacher actually calling my name the whole time?

"Uhh..." I stood up, "Yes?" I bit my lip.

"Read the next paragraph." She ordered like she was talking to a dog. Strict, yet demanding.

Nice.

Ok, I'm fucked. I was probably like twenty pages behind and I haven't even paid attention to her lessons since the first day of school.

I looked over at my partner, and he pointed to the last paragraph of the next page.

I swear to god if she keeps bitching and giving me that nasty ass look...

"English was originated from I swear to god if she keeps bitching an-"

"What, Ms Park?" The teacher smiled sweetly, a little too sweetly.

"Ummm..."

Did I really say that out loud?

"DETENTION!!" She screamed.

After class

Okay, it's lunch now... Sadly, I have no friends. I was a new transfer student. I transferred to SOPA a few weeks ago, and everyone had their own groups of friends.

I don't know how I was even accepted, I mean I'm not talented. I just put on my application that I loved to sing, and the school sent me a letter that I got accepted.

Cool right. I know. Not really, this school wasn't all that compared to what people said. They were more advanced in their performing arts section though, so I'll give them that.

Too bad they processed my application a little too late, because at my old high school, I actually had one friend haha.

Her name was Eunha. She was a year old than me. She's a trainee at Big Hit, and she was telling me how hard the training is.

We weren't really close and I often shrugged her away but I really miss her cheerfulness and happy vibes.

"Yah, stupid brat. Get out of my way." A guy shoved me, making me drop my lunch all over the ground. He and his group laughed, and the girl with half of her hair pink, kicked him in the knee.

"Shut up ugly gorilla." The red head aka the guy who pushed me rolled his eyes. He kicked my lunch box across the hallway, and I glared at him.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook. Help her right now." The girl said, and a short guy covered her mouth making her words muffled.

"You're a jerk, you know that?! The thing you just kicked was my lunch! Now it's all over the ground!" I yelled at him, and he smirked.

"What are you gonna do about it? Cry to your mommy?" He laughed. His friends didn't laugh along. "Hyung, you're making me look uncool."

"Jungkookie! Kaja!" A black haired guy pulled the rude one over. The seven of them walked away, while the nice girl helped me up.

"Gwenchana?" She smiled, and I nodded. "They're jerks. I know. I'm really sorry about your lunch. Let's grab your lunch box, and I'll get you something?" She asked, and I shook me head.

"Irene!" The brown haired guy yelled, whose hand covered her mouth yelled. "You go ahead." She said, and he glared at her.

"Ahh... Your boyfriend is calling you over! It's fine, I'm okay." I smiled, but in reality I was hurt. Did I really do something to be hated by those strangers? I know I just stood in their way, but to actually treat me like that.

Ugh, whatever. Life isn't easy, so just suck it up Park Yuna.

She sighed, and looked at me. She handed me a $10 bill, "Just accept it, arasso?"

I nodded, and she waved. She was so pretty...

Bangtan's POV

"Maknae, why'd you mention her family?" Jin asked, with a sigh like he was done with Jungkook's shit.

"Wae, what's wrong?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as the five of them walked in the cafeteria.

They sat on their regular table, people staring and whispering as usual. It wasn't anything special.

"You haven't heard?" J-Hope asked, and Jungkook shook his head. "Her parents suicide when she was in middle school. None of her relatives would take her in, so she worked secretly so she could take care of herself." J-Hope whispered.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Probably some bullshit," He said, and the five of them stared at him. "Anyways, let's eat. Where's Irene noona and hyung?"

Yuna's PIV

I bought myself a ramen bowl. That was the cheapest thing, and I bought bottle of water, and the $10 was perfect.

To be honest, what that mean kid said and did kind of hurt me a little. It was true, my parents did suicide when I was in middle school. They were always abusive, and even if they weren't the best of parents, I still loved them.

I got my own place under my uncle's name. He agreed if I got good grades, him and my aunt would pay for my rent plus electricity and water and give me enough money for groceries.

The bell rang, and I threw away my trash. I was going to walk into the classroom, until a dude blocked the doorway.

"Long time no see." The mean guy smirked, pushing me back with his index finger pushing my head. I glared at him. "What was it? Yaba? Yuwa?"

"It's Yuna." I said curtly. He laughed, "Nice name, Yuna." He said, holding my face by my chin.

He moved it side to side, and up and down. I was about to kick him where the sun don't shine, until he let go of my face.

"You're my next kill."