Chapter 22

DAY 11

I woke up, groaning. I looked at the time. 8:30.. "I'M LATEEEEEE!!!"

"OHMYGOD SHUT UP!!" I looked at the ground and saw V, Jimin, and Jungkook knocked out. "Why are you in my room?!"

Jungkook licked his lips, and I remembered yesterday. All the mean things he said... But after taking the blunt from those four girls, everything blacked out.

None of the three answered, and I frowned. Someone opened the door, and I saw J-Hope, looking tired as heck.

"You got high, and passed out." He mumbled, walking away. I got up, and walked over to the three boys. "WAKE UPPP!!!" I screamed, and they all sat up straight but V.

"Aish..." I heard Jungkook mumbled. I stared at him. He had drool on the side of his mouth. Jimin's hair was all over the place, and it looked like his eyes were closed. "Get out of my room." I ordered, and Jungkook sighed.

"You're not saying anything to Tae." Jimin said, his voice raspy. "Because he didn't do anythibg to me unlike you two!! Gosh, I don't want to explain. Especially you Jeon Jungkook! You called me a bitch!"

"We already went over this yesterday." Jungkook said softly, "You kept screaming and crying as we took you to your house! And you kept pinching my nipples!"

Jungkook covered his too nipples with his hands. I don't know what was the point because he was wearing a shirt -_-

"Maybe you deserved it." I told him simply. "Now you two, get out of my room."

Jimin stood up slowly with a yawn, and looked at me with his cheeks pink. He walked out, scratching the back of his neck. Um ok.

Jungkook laid back down, and I threw a pillowat him. He caught it, and snuggled into it. "Get out Jeon Jungkook!"

"No!" He whined, and I went over to him, and began to hit his butt that was facing me. Damn that shit was boney, he needs to do squats. "Get up boney ass!!"

He said nothing, ignoring me. I grabbed his hand, and tried to pull him up but I was tugged down by Jungkook. I fell, and closed my eyes tightly.

Something soft... was on my lips. It must be my carpet!

I felt a tongue like my lips, and I screamed in horror. I opened my eyes to see Jungkook with wide eyes, looking at me straight in the eyes.

I tried to pull away, but he held my head in place. Fucking dickwat!! Ugh.

He rolled us over, so now I was on the bottom, and he placed one hand on my cheek, and the other on the ground. He began to kiss me, and I mentally gagged.

"Hmm..." He closed his eyes, biting my lips. This was horrible! Who would like stuff like this?! I tried to push him off again, but he simply went and intertwined our fingers, shoving his tongue in my mouth.

"S...stop!" I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't listen. I felt something in my throat, that ball that was always there when I began to cry...

I whimpered, and I gave up, just lying there. Jungkook continued to make out with me. This was horrible, my first kiss, Jeon Jungkook stole it.

He wiped away my tears with his thumb, then his hands began to crawl up my shirt. I screamed, and V jolted awake. I heard footsteps run.

"Jungkook!! Get off of her!" V tried to push Jungkook away, but he wouldn't budge. The door  was slammed open by six figures, and Jungkook was tackled down. "Oh my god!" J-Hope yelled, while Irene and Jimin went over to me. Jungkook stared at me, biting his lips. His eyes scanned me, and he looked at me in horror.

"...what?" He asked, and my heart began to speed up from fear. "GET OUT!" I yelled, bursting out into tears. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

"Yuna! I didn't mean to do that! Something just snapped in m-"

"All of you!" I yelled, "Get away from me!"

"Calm down Yu-"

"Get out! All eight of you! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed again, and Jimin looked at me in worry. Rap Monster grabbed Jungkook up, and slowly they began to leave. "Yuna... I-"

"Get out of my sight Jungkook." I cried, and he was forced away my Rap Monster. Jimin walked out, and paused at my door. He looked back at me, and walked away.

I heard the door open, and close gently.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Yah! You stupid-" Jimin hyung ran over to me, and give me a hard punch. "Asshole! Why'd you punch me?!" I screamed, punching him back. He tripped, and I got on him, and began to punch him multiple times.

"Stop you two!" I heard noona yell, and someone pulled me back, holding me. I saw V hyung holding back Jimin.

"You're the one, about to rape her!" Jimin yelled, breaking free from V hyung. He ran over, and punching my jaw. "Jungkook! Don't retaliate!" I heard Namjoon hyung behind me.

"Jungkook-ah..." Noona stared at me in disappointment. "If she didn't scream, what would happen?!" Jimin yelled, V hyung and Hobie hyung holding him now. "You bitch! I can't believe you would do something like this!"

I began to laugh loudly, "Says the one who rejected her right in front of all the students in the school." I glared at him, "Stay away from Yuna."

"No, you stay away from her! You almost raped her." Jimin gave me a deadly look, "Hah... Okay, you wanna play like that Jimin?"

"You're the one starting it." He forced out, clenching his jaw. "If you didn't touch her I wouldn't-"

"Shut up, she's none of your business. You rejected her, and I didn't." I stated, and Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "Don't tell me..."

I smirked, "Why not? Park Jimin ssi, I'm attracted to Park Yuna. If I were you, I would back off." He looked at me with wide eyes, and I laughed loudly, shrugging my arms out of Namjoon hyung.

"Park Jimin, you're considered dead to me." I mumbled, yanking off the necklace. It broke, and I threw it on the ground. "Jungkook don't-"

"Fuck all of you guys." I glared, and walked away. I heard V hyung crying, "Jungkook! Don't leave us!"

I pushed him away from me, "Get the fuck away from me."

JIMIN'S POV

I grabbed the necklace on the ground. It was a music note necklace, and it had our initials engraved on the back.

I began to cry out of anger, and I ripped off my necklace too. "Jimin!" I stared at V. I walked over to him, and dropped it in his hands. "Take care."

I walked the opposite direction from which Jungkook walked. Did I do the right thing? Or did I just react from anger?

I wiped away my tears, and I began to sob. I can't believe it. Our friendship was broken now. Jungkook, Taehyung, and I. The whole gang. We were done. If Jungkook is done with the gang, what's the whole meaning of Bangtan?

You can't spell six letters with Bangtan. It's incomplete. I pulled up my sleeve, and stared at the small words around my wrist.

'forever~bts'

We all had it somewhere on our body. Jungkook's was across his arm, so if he wore a tshirt, and held out his hand, you could see the tattoo. Taehyung's was on his index finger, and curled to his thumb. Hobie hyung's was on his shoulder.

Suga hyung's was on his upper arm almost toward his shoulder while he connected the initials BJH so it went 'forever~bts;bjh'. The initials were Irene noona's Korean name. Namjoon hyung's was on his left side of his body, and Jin hyung was on his collarbone.

What happened to forever, BTS? We even had it marked on ourselves too.