Chapter 14

"Go in." Himchan ordered. He pushed me into a room. It had bars, like a jail. V and Jin were trapped in one together.

Guns fired all over. I covered my ears in fear. "BAP and BTS hold your fire, or I shoot her." The scary guy smirked at me. He pointed a pistol at my head, and everyone stopped. All eyes were on me, and the guy Jimin shot smirked at me.

"$10,000 cutie?" He asked, and I nodded. Jungkook stared at me with wide eyes. He handed Himchan his gun, and began to count. "8k...10,000." He counted, and he handed me a hundred dollar bill. "Take it, as a thanks for letting me kill your parents and hurting your friends." He said.

My eyes widened. He killed my parents. He made Jungkook and Jimin suffer. He beat up V and Jin.

I took out a Taurus 58HCSS from my sleeve and pointed it at him. He pointed his pistol back at me.

"Shoot Yuna-yah, I dare you to."

Suddenly, Daehyun walked in. I heard V whimper. "Give her back the money hyung, and I'll give you my life."

"YOUR LIFE?!" Yongguk cackled, and I saw Jungkook ready to shoot. Although his gun was at his side, he only needed to aim it up and pull the trigger. "I already have it Kim Daehyun. I had it when I took you in and gave you a place to stay!"

A heard a gun fire, and Yongguk dropped to the ground.

"Get down!" Jungkook screamed, tackling me down. I saw Jackson wink at me, and now BTS had the upper hand.

I got up, and wanted to shoot Yongguk. He killed my parents. I shoved Jungkook off of me, and stood in front of the man. Yongguk smirked at me in a chilling matter.

"What now? Wanna shoot me to death? Do it, I dare you to." He spat, throwing my money. "Even if you kill me, this war will still go in between gangs and things will just keep going in circles and circles."

I gulped, my throat running dry. I wanted to shoot him, but would doing so make everything better? No... It would probably make things worse and put a weight on BTS' shoulders. I didn't want that.

"BAP isn't the only one. We have Infinite, 2PM, Block B, and many other powerful gangs on our side. What does BTS have... GOT7? VIXX? Big Bang?" He laughed loudly like he knew he was successfully mocking me.

Sorry boys.

Red was the only thing I saw and I placed my finger in the trigger. Just one thing and hell would break loose...

I almost pulled the trigger until a warm hand was placed over my eyes.

"Don't do it. I know you'll regret it." Jungkook whispered.

"Daehyun, you fucking traitor. I'll get you back." Yongguk swore, and Daehyun unlocked the cell that V and Jin were held captive in.

"Youngjae will get you!" Himchan screamed.

"Too bad, he's dead." JB said, with GOT7's Youngjae. Yongguk stared at me, and I looked away.

"Let's go." Jin said, a black eye forming on his left eyes.

"Hyung!" V cried, hugging his older brother. "Tae. let's go." Rap Monster said, staring at Daehyun.

"No! My hyung is coming with us! He's joining BTS!" Taehyung yelled defiantly.

"No can do." J-Hope said, sternly.

Daehyung cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention.

"I want to talk to my brother." Daehyun told Rap Mon. Rap Mon stared at him, and slowly nodded after a pregnant pause.

"We'll get you back BTS and GOT7! Watch your poor Yuna's back! She may be dead next time!" Yongguk screamed with laughter. Jungkook covered my ears, and we all walked out.

I was in Jackson's car. Jackson was laughing from joy, "We didn't expect that!" He told me, and I said nothing.

Jungkook was sitting to my right as Jackson drove. JB was in shotgun, and Youngjae was sitting to my left.

V and Daehyun was in J-Hope's car. Rap Monster was with Suga, Jimin, and Jin.

"Guess who killed BAP's Youngjae." JB smiled proudly.

"Who hyung?" Jungkook asked, curious. I was too. It was probably Bambam or Yugyeom. But Bambam handed me his gun, so it couldn't be him...

What Jackson said next shocked Jungkook and I.

"Bae Irene~"